Reviews for Warrior Cats Parody
Solarblazeisawesome chapter 1 . 8/23
Hell yeah this if fucking awesome
fandomtrashxoxo chapter 1 . 7/31
I've barely even read this thing and I REMEMBER THIS! I was so much younger and lived off the Warriors series but holy fuck! I would check back every week for a new update and was so disappointed when there wasn't one and AAAA (waaay before I had an account here so I didn't review, even as a guest). This story made me laugh so hard and AAAAAAAA-
Now I'm re-reading this jfc I'm so happy I found this lmao (never thought I'd say that about this monster of a parody lol)
Blue ShadowFeathers chapter 12 . 5/28
Fuckin hilarious
Guy who read thi chapter 12 . 4/20
There is not enough spaces for my name but anyway thanks for the entertainment
Alexander mullins chapter 1 . 4/12
Sex sex what the fuck?
It seems like everyone is drunk,high,or just crazy
Better chapter 9 . 3/23
You racist fuck. Go eat out your mother.
Alica may chapter 1 . 2/25
Wtf
HellStriker chapter 12 . 1/26
2017, still reading again your fiction, I remembered when i was younger how funny your story was and I really am sad that it is over, your fiction made me smile and laugh when i was depressed sad and when nothing was good in my life, so thanks you a lot.

Love your Fiction.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
lol love the series. make more with the power of three or omen of the stars series PPPLLLLLSSSS
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Please make more after chapter 12!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
THIS IS A DISGRACE TO WARRIORS! THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY STUPID!
poppy chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
TOO MANNY F WORDS IN RHIS STORY. DO NOT LIKE AT ALL
Shemiki chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
You finished! Holy shit, you finished! it's been three years and you finally finished!

You have no idea how grateful I am. Thanks for providing one of the strangest and yet admittedly most amusing stories I've ever read. I'm sad it's over, but part of me's kinda glad I won't be waiting another three years (that's not meant as an insult; please don't take it that way).

Thank you once again. This story's a treasure and I consider it one of my favourites, no matter how much of it is just shit on a monitor. Hell, I waited three years for the update; that should let you know how much I enjoyed it. Thank you, and peace.
Yellowclaw chapter 11 . 5/31/2016