Reviews for Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You?
LynnLautner chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Love this it was great, glad that she chose Jake!
Giggles2010 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
write more to it, like their life after this what did bella say to edward did he try to interfer did jake imprint on bella or someone else
WolvesCanEatMe chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
For your first go, you did awesome! I was really blown away :) Thanks for writing and sharing!
Augustmoon99 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Enjoyed reading this story. A great one shot. It has all the meat of a long story with enough hints at complexity to keep it from feeling rushed. I love your version of Bella and Jacob. I would have liked to have seen a bit of Bella's mind to see how she came about her decision. Maybe you can do a version of this story from a BPOV; could be fun. Really enjoyed your descriptions throughout the story. I liked the little details: nibbles, rasberries, pastries. To me it can be the little things that help bring it all together. Anyways, enjoyed it very much.
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was cool, very sweet! You write lemons well.
taoist elf chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Okay.. so I am lame. I wrote you a PM complaining that you had only posted one chapter..but it is complete! Duh. (thanks for reviewing my fic btw!)

Still, though, I want to complain... HOW COULD YOU?

That was a great (albeit concise, shall we say) vignette! I loved it! You are a smooth and flawless writer AND I WANT MORE! You could SO turn this into a great little fic - add some more tension and more depth to the emotion. You have the perfect skeleton to start with! Please please please write more... a longer fic! PLEASE!

I will try to get into the HP stuff you have on here, but that fandom has never really pulled at me as much.

But Great job! If you base things on my vote, you will write more Twilight stuff. AND when you write over a longer period of time, you get more notice and therefore more reviews. I think a lot of people just look at what has been recently posted - or that is what *I* have observed.
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Amazing! Seriously it's perfection! I've been looking for a killer Jacob/Bella fanfiction and I found it! Techincally speaking your writing was great too!
Jacobchika95 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was REALLY good. And it does fit the song well. U shuddo more
jdgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
wow i love this! its so sweet and jacob is my favorite character in the world from any book or movie ive seen or read. love the song too. its so sad and fits perfectly with your story
luvtwilight14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
A simply beautiful story! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

BRAVO! Hugs, stephanie
imprinted2aT chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Nice little one shot. I need to go find that song. I'm glad she chose Jacob. :) At least here.
iWizdom7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was really cute! For a minute there, I thought you were gonna let Bella stay with Edward, but then I remembered that I hate that pairing, and that I wouldn't be reading this story if it would have ended like that, so then I was happy again! :D Great story! I hope you do more like this!(:
Thunflower chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Not bad for a first..I enjoyed it...I love Jacob and Bella together their just more FUN., Good Job!
Ynotjacob chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Very sweet one-shot! You should totally write more!
caligirl95 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
awe I love it. I was a little sad that my little Wilf was sad but he'll get happy ending hope there are more chapters to follow.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »