Reviews for Raconteur's Ripple
Doveflight chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Hmmm, although it looks like it, I'm hoping this is not abandioned. I rather enjoy this story. My favorite part would have to be the self insert herself. She's far from perfect, and truthfully how a lot of us would act in this situation (or course many people change that about the insert, making it seem like they are naturals at fighting). Watching her fail and stuff is amusing, plus she seems to have a knack at getting people to hate her.
Ew chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Your muse sounds just like Alice from dawn of the new world. Ew just ew.
nya mayaha nya chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
This is really good please update soon!
kenegi chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Oh wow that was messed up. Anyway is this gone or something because this is rather origional and I would like to read more.
Lady Deebo chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
I love what you've done with your story. Its cool and makes me laugh alot.:) Manly about Kratos..but is that love blosuming between llyod and alex?(it would be awsome) will she ever find her sword that the vile ladybug took? Please update soon!.
Agitha Cook chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
...Why did Lloyd push her away? Does he not like her that much? Does ANY one in the group like her? Please update soon!
Bestfan chapter 18 . 12/7/2010
Dude, Great plot. This is amazing. There aren't many good self insert fics out there. And this by far one of my favorites. Your doing fantstic. And I can't belive that you redused my 13 year old mind to this. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please please Please

UPDATE

okay, now that that's out of my system, can I make a suggestion. You may have already thought of this, but I thought that it would be a good idea to have Alex be in that world for a bigger reason. Muse didn't just send her as punishment for being disrespectful, but because she was really an angel, she had a very powerful lineage, some kind of weapon is inside her, she's actually Lloyd's brother, ect. I don't mean to actually use these suggestions, but I think that Alex should be there for a bigger reason.

Stil, you are very talented, and I (overly) await your next exciting update.

See ya soon!
Morality0duality chapter 18 . 12/5/2010
tonfa are very leathal cuncussive weapons and can be bladed in skilled if it can break a nose it can kill a person now she just really has to try.
Morality0duality chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
what happened to her gut wound clw swipe something that equal disembowelment to the unarmored
Morality0duality chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
fatal tonfa or a bow and arrow
Cristle chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
Seems interesting! I hope you update soon :D
DJmiso chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
i.

love.

yer story.

ESPECIALLY since you've gotten Kratos' personality down-pack.
Whatsername Blargh chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
Yay, the tonfa are back :) Good chapter, sorry it took so long to review.
peytonwuzhere chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
Ugh! I want to know what's up with Lloyd. He's acting really weird, and I have no idea why. Well, I have my theories, but seriously... Well, nice chapter. I love the little reaction about her losing her sword. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to the next update
BigBossofMoss chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
Get used to it.

This was a good chapter, I wish I could sleep in more often but two jobs and school makes it hard.