Reviews for In Late Autumn
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
So sweet! Really loved this! I love how you write this ship. Thanks for the read :)
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was really epic! I don't know how you fit so much emotion and story into that, but it went really, really well!

Good job and thank you for writing this! :)
Darling-Corinna chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was very beautiful and impossible to hate.

Every sentence was carefully made so it was almost like we were watching it all unfold from above. The beginning was funny, and extremely... extremely in character.

Very very very well done!

Thank you for writing this.

I usually don't have high expectation for Shounen Ai AU's... but this was utterly breathtaking and tender.
oriharas chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is so, so brilliant. You are an amazing author!
ChiharuSato22 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
On a scale of one to ten, your writing is over nine thousand. (Oh boy, bad jokes...)

Oh man, your writing... it seems to be ceaselessly awe-inspiring. I suppose it's your writings tyle; I love all the details that give subtle hints that there's more than meets the eye and that... there are implications of each action that occurs in your stories.

I don't remember whether or not I reviewed Possession and Affliction but... man, I love this story - all of your writing, really. Your style seems to fit them so well and capture their essence without being overwhelmingly cutesy or manic depressing ('cause it's always one or the other with these two, isn't it?).

I particularly love the feel of this story. It's just so... I don't even know how to put it into words. You've managed to put them in a proper relationships without eliminating the dynamics between them or making one, essentially, the "weaker" partner. I'm guilty of doing the latter of the two - often, I feel - but I love reading stories where that doesn't happen. You've done that so well. (I'd give you a heart but less than symbols and greater than symbols don't work on FF.)

I hope you never stop writing for this pairing (so I never have to stop reading your stories). Keep up the awesome!
YuriSashaIvanov chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Anything with Ulquiorra makes me smile! :) :3
MasterZutaraFan chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
your writing is so wonderful and leaves me breathless with your words. oh my god, how I adore your style! The details, how fear knots in the body and creeps. So amazing. I seriously wish that I have your out-of-this-world writing skills. I throughly enjoyed every sentence.
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I love it. I love everything about this story, truly. Well, except for the excessive use of semi-colons, but that's just a stupid grammatical thing, and I don't really care about that when the story itself is so good.

I love the gentle flow of the story, and the laid-bare emotions, the complexity and simplicity of it all. I love how you're able to not just paint pictures in my mind, but whole, detailed scenes that will probably stick for longer than I'd expect them to. The astonishing thing about your imagery, I think, is that you don't take time to describe the things we usually find in fanfiction: eye color, the flashes of emotion found in those eyes, and you don't use too many adjectives to describe the characters' appearances-as a fellow writer, I so, so, SO ADMIRE THAT, because being able to create imagery like how you did takes so much skill.

I guess some people would say that Ulquiorra and Grimmjow weren't quite in-character, but if I really think hard and use a bit of imagination, I believe that your version of them is probably extremely close, if not dead-on, to how they would act in an alternate universe (namely, OUR world).

So yeah. I'm so happy I decided to read this story. Thanks.
grimmjow'svitaminwater chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I think my life is complete now. I really do. I am assured that because of this, I can just die now, peacefully.

There aren't words to describe how much I enjoyed this. There really aren't. So much detail...the way you put things into context. I can see every little thing. I can see the hospital waiting room (God knows how much I didn't want to imagine it) and Ulquiorra gripping the couch as if it will stop time. God, you have put my faith back into man kind.

This is truely something. Something to be read. Something to be re-read and then, in the late future, read to grandchildren when they come of age.

And I truely loved the little old lady who was so damn nosy. That's going to be me in like, 70 years. I'll see some cute little dark-haired guy in a waiting room and pester him to no end.

So perfectly in character, so beautifully detailed and written, you have brought me to my knees to beg for talent such as your own. You have awed and inspired me, (have I gotten pasted the 'creepy' borderline yet? Because I think I have) and I applaused you.

With much hope for more fanfiction like this,

-Kit
Lmaosfomgcslhs chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I had to smile. I simply had to. This was beautiful, so many emotions and I loved how u were sure to include Ulquiorra's struggel against those emotions. I very much enjoyed reading and re reading this.
Kiaros chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Generally I'm not a huge fan of AU stories, but this was extraordinarily well-written.

Thank you for taking the time to type, edit, and share this - it was a pleasure to read. :)
Stitchyfish The Third chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
SO ADORABLE Q_Q

I love this story!
inujenzy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
wow...love this story...write more! UlquiXGrimmy for life!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was so so lovely and beautiful 3
Esah chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I thourougly enjoyed that!

That was the first GrimmjowXUlquiorra fic that I've read and it's made me want to read many more.