Reviews for Meddle Not in the Affairs of Dragons
Dark Knight Warrior chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I have that shirt! MEDDLE NOT IN THE AFFAIRS OF DRAGONS FOR YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND GOOD WITH KETCHUP
Love your story!
Himizu-chan chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I completely lost it when Spock told Jim to just have sex with McCoy and get it out of his system. Seriously, I just sat and laughed for like three straight minutes before i could bring myself to continue.
And OMG Spock Prime! Little tiny nerdgasm right there! And he thinks Nero is badly dressed! Ha! For some reason that whole exchange felt like a Monty Python and the Holy Grail type of thing... I dunno why.
I think there was another comment I wanted to make here... oh yeah, Uhura and her metaphor vs. analogy and the Wizard of Oz bit... holy crap I thought I was gonna choke laughing... and then I thought of Spock telling Jim to have sex with McCoy again and then I couldn't read for a little while because I was laughing too hard.
CHULU! You threw some Chulu in there! That's so fantastic! I was just getting to the point where I was like "damnit, there's not gonna be any Chulu in this fic" and then BAM! Chulu! I am really bad with the Chulu obsession. Really gotta work on that.
Anyways, fun times with this fic too. I really enjoy your AU fics. You're really good at them.
Himizu-chan chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Usually I hate leaving reviews when I only have one thing to say, but... LONG-HAIRED SPOCK! Holy tap-dancing Jesus my brain exploded when I pictured that! It was so bizarre... yet so fantastically sexy at the same time! I nearly stopped reading right then just to savor that picture in my mind.
Himizu-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh dear... Uhura is being the most fantastic badass in this fic, I love it tremendously!
There is something so hilariously appealing about the way this was written. I can't quite put my finger on it. The high-and-mighty tone does kind of help with the feel of the story. I kept giggling as I read it.
Oh Pavel the Young... That just sounds so adorable...
franny93 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
oh I love this story! :D its great! so much fun to read! very well done!
thank you very much for writing this 3 maybe you should write more AU stories, this one was totally awesome!
Doni chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Just as silly and fun the second reading as the first.
Doni chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Hehe, that was fun. Nicely done.
MyriadProBold chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
This is such a neat story. I really enjoyed the flow. I could really picture all the events as they were unfolding.

I like the idea of the dragons being used as the unknown enemy.

I love the wizard of oz reference.

Great work!
tangawarra chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Oh glory - that was fun.

"He won't kill me. I'm the main character of this story. I can't die. Seriously." Even funnier than The Rock in "Doom" when the monster gets him: "But I'm not supposed to die!" (In which KU is just as ""handsome as in Reboot, in case you haven't seen it yet)
Authorqueen chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Hi again.

I loved this story. It makes me resemble a sticky puddle of gloop on my computer chair. _

Queenie xx
Neomeneomine chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
“He won’t kill me. I’m the main character of this story. I can’t die. Seriously.”

Best. Line. EVAH!
Renuki chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
*laughs at Jim's comment about being the main character*

Whoho kick his ass, Jim! KICK HIS ASS!

Five bucks that really old familiar knight is Spock Prime or...maybe George Kirk.

HAH! I was right, he was Spock Prime! :D

*smile at the end*
kingdomhearts222 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
:D This story was made of win. I loved it!
lov2catnap chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Truly a wonderful tale! Love it!
if i were real chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
naw XD

that was a gigle and a half, i espesially love the lines

Spock and Christopher exchanged a look, turning toward Leonard who had to shrug. “Well. He has a point.”

that made me snort my brains onto my keyboard which is now all gooey and unpleasant ...

hehe you should have seen me when i saw this in my inbox, i was jumping with joy and almost droped my computor XD

i think there should be a seaqual... XD