Reviews for Redux
Silimaira chapter 28 . 7/6
Thank you for writing this!

Aw, just think of when Itachi gets a little niece.
Lily chapter 28 . 6/4
I love sasuke and itachi:)
Lily chapter 21 . 6/4
Poor itachi
Lily chapter 19 . 6/4
I love this!
Lily chapter 3 . 6/4
I love this! Itachi better not die...
tanithlipsky chapter 28 . 3/21
very nice
Cherry chapter 28 . 10/18/2015
Deeply moving.
matchynishi chapter 28 . 9/24/2015
this is so happy and sad and amazing! T_T 3
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Oh you know he won't kill you Itachi. Keep poking Sasuke!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
This is so sweet. And your Uchiha brothers speak little, but so eloquently - and they are so in-character it hurts. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is that makes it so, but your characterisation is incredibly real and accurate.

Rereading this for the nth time, and this is one of my favorites on the entire site. You're an incredibly-gifted writer, and i hope to see more from you! :)
Elise chapter 28 . 4/23/2014
Wonderful story! :)
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
Don't get me wrong, I loved this story very much, but this last drabble left me with a bitter taste.
I would have understood more itachi dying as a sad ending, but not him staying alone in Suna, away from SAsuke. It just doesn't seem plausible, after all they went through, to live apart like this.
But again, this is just a fangirl's talk, I really appreciated this story and I like you as a writer, also for the Ulquiorra stories.
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
Sweet!
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 25 . 4/7/2014
Cool scene, and the ending was cute.
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 23 . 4/7/2014
You're not going easy on Itachi..you really want your readers to break down and cry uh?
The scene was heartbreaking, Itachi's self hatred is getting the best over him, and his coldness towards Naruto when he explained him that he was Akatsuki was very strong. I loved this chapter.