Reviews for To Be Human
glasscannon.lj chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Loved this!
JenniferTVgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was a great story :) i just watched the season finale lol im delayed. but ye that was very well written.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love your portrayal of this. I agree that this is going to hit poor Dex hard. Those poor kids! I can't wait for the next season to see what happens! This was a great piece!
lovingNLA chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
love dex too...

so sad, you make me cried with just one chapter ..? wow.. never happened before..

good writing.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Liked the fic
Laura chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I liked your take on this.
irezel chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
YES. that is all there needs to be said...awesome.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I liked how you wrote Dexter's emotions over Rita's death and Trinity. This story was well written and tragic.
Rissika chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
good work!
mike91848 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Excellent! The emotions Dexter has been building up over time finally came out. Too bad it took this event for that to happen. The irony here is that it took his mother's murder to drive his emotions underground and now Rita's death, the mother of his own child, to bring them back. This is truly a tragic story and well written.
hikinggirl70 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I was crying at the end of this fic. Not only am I fan of Dexter but I can totally see him crying when his sister finally realizes who the blood belongs to. Even though we did not see him cry at the end of this season we might see it when it returns.

I was so shocked at the ending as well. I did not see that coming and I think Deb should move in with them to help raise the kids.
LightningWasDesire chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that was amazing! I wish is it wasn't a one-shot and that it coninuted afterwards! But great job.
yro chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Yess. this season's finale was shocking. ): I didn't care about Rita really but I think I'll miss her character. I can't wait until next year for S5. urghh.

Anyways, this was a much needed post-episode fic. u I love it! You've got Harry's character down really well.

As soon as I saw the episode I had to come and check here, and you didn't disappoint haha. Thanks for sharing.
Adria Jackson chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wow! I loved it

That is a great starting point if you ever wanted to do something longer.
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was amazing, actually. All your self-deprciating had me waiting for a poorly written piece, but that was truly excellent. I'm glad you had Dexter get rid of Harry. Honestly, that was almost emotional for me, since I just saw the episode last night, and I think I'm still in shock. I also dreamt about that final scene.

If I were caught up on Supernatural, I'd probably go read those too, but I'm only on season 2, so that doesn't really work. But seriously, your writing is excellent.