Reviews for In Vinum Veritas
lonewolf21213 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
AWWWWW! So cute!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Self doubt is an important part of his personality, that is often neglected in fics. I like how well you paint it out.
Zannie chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
i liked it, it's pretty good!

(just kidding about the '?')

lol

-ZANNIE ;0
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
wonderful. i love the way you write them both!
Lyssa Baby chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Umm is there anyway you could do another chapter and tell how harry and ron reacted to the news like you did with sirius and remus's reaction please that would be cool to read.
Eyes-Wide-Open1989 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
good job honey. but i didnt like the big gaps between the paragraphs!:( but thats my opinion. i liked the story, really!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
aw... I love it. I just hope Sevvie's learned his lesson and doesn't turn into a brooding alcoholic. Heh... but so sweet. Thanks. Can't wait to read the prequel. ;)
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Lovely! You have Severus and Hermione well in character (as I imagine them years from the time of canon, anyway!).
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw that's so sweet.
armor chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Oh i do like your story ! And Black was awful as always in the HGSS relationship :) Very good !
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
That was a great story.
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
very romantic!
Deb chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I happened to hear about this piece on one ot the lists, well worth the read! This is a very nice short piece, full yet not over-done... in other words, PERFECT! Deb ..
Elda chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Hello,
I don't usually write any comments when it comes to Latin being improperly written because I do really appreciate the efforts of trying to use it and because I don't like criticizing people's genuine mistakes (I do make mistakes myself). However, I can't refrain from writing a little note, since I've read a review (written by Cyrano de Bergerac, I believe) that, er, has made me think. I believe that in this context we should be talking about ' In Vino Veritas'. We-people who study Latin in Italy- have been using 'V' instead of 'U' for a while. Yes , 'U' is still used instead of 'V' but just in 'original' texts (where not even punctuation is used).
I don't like being a smart ass either so, I will not be dwelling in a philological explanation of the rationale behind this.