Reviews for In Vinum Veritas
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/11
This is cute. I laughed so hard with the Black/Lupin part. Thank you for sharing.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I find this delightful (though I am amazed that Sirius didn't hex Snape in the guise of defending Hermione's honor-that would be so like him). And of course Remus is, as ever, totally useless.

But I find Severus and Hermione to be a wonderful couple.
lonewolf21213 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
AWWWWW! So cute!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Self doubt is an important part of his personality, that is often neglected in fics. I like how well you paint it out.
Zannie chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
i liked it, it's pretty good!

(just kidding about the '?')

lol

-ZANNIE ;0
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
wonderful. i love the way you write them both!
Lyssa Baby chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Umm is there anyway you could do another chapter and tell how harry and ron reacted to the news like you did with sirius and remus's reaction please that would be cool to read.
Eyes-Wide-Open1989 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
good job honey. but i didnt like the big gaps between the paragraphs!:( but thats my opinion. i liked the story, really!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
aw... I love it. I just hope Sevvie's learned his lesson and doesn't turn into a brooding alcoholic. Heh... but so sweet. Thanks. Can't wait to read the prequel. ;)
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Lovely! You have Severus and Hermione well in character (as I imagine them years from the time of canon, anyway!).
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw that's so sweet.
armor chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Oh i do like your story ! And Black was awful as always in the HGSS relationship :) Very good !
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 6/25/2004