Reviews for Tsukune Aono: Vampire King
mark.tiltman chapter 2 . 3/23
This is really good. To bad there's not more
GoldenPiggy chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
I wonder what happened to Saizo's body... And what'll happen with Yukari... Mizore seems... Iffy aswell.
I am over thinkijg this. Great story.
AbaddontheDevourer chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Serious question people, it's been 4 years since the last update, and as such I was thinking about adopting the story. I know that there has been no public announcement of it's adoption but, I've sent a PM to frenzy8883, but he has yet to respond. Do you think that the story'y ideas and direction are worth pursuing? PM what you think. If I do pick it up I will clean up the first two chapters to make it easier to read.
Madmans death chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
nice concept i like it but a small idea would be that there is less studdering
goku29134657 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
I read this a month ago by now you should have been done with the new chapter
cpleff chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I found this story so far to be amazing. I do hope that you will make more chapters for me and the others to enjoy. Again one of the best fan fictions I have ever read.
nobody chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
this story is getting better and better every new chapter u make
nobody chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
it is a really fucking awesome fanfiction
Mesperyian chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
I haven't seen an update on this story for sooooooooooo long please update your story has intrigued me like no other Rosario Vampire Fanfiction
ethan.lukkar chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Spectacular chapter can't wait for more
NotSoSlimSh4dy chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
oh oh oh whats going to happen to poor little tsukune hmm?
guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Its a
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I like the make the chapters faster
DkNix0604 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
I realy like the story ! please make the next chapter faster ? I cant wait !
Vampire King Rouge chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
please make some more chapters I have already read these 2 a lot and it is making me upset that there are still no new ones! :(

p.s. hurry I want new ones before I look for someone else to read there stories. also I hope you don't mind my demands after all I am the prince of vampires.