Reviews for our crimson blood and the white sheets
pxlenno chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
your prose... is absolutely beautiful. Excuse me while I go patch up my heart, 'cause I think it just broke.
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is amazing and sad and... ugh I have no words! Absolutely wonderful in all its angst. There is no way you DIDN'T pass :)
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I personally believe this is your best story of Glee. x) It was heartbreaking and sad and beautiful and relieving and... Wow. We're studying emotions in one of my school subjects and this just sums up emotion pretty damn well. The lines you put in this story are just perfect. :) I'll find a scalpel and slice off any person's head who even thinks this is worthy of a fail. This is worthy of a University Standard award! x)
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
that... was so incredibly beautiful. i'm practically sobbing. this was so tragic, and i could really relate because it reminds me of how one of my cousin's friends had driven drunk one night and, in turn, lost both of his legs and killed his best friend. beautiful, but heartbreaking. great job.
itsallgleektome chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh god. That was so heart-breaking! Emotional, epic, depressing! That was..incredible
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was awesome.

And there's so much I want to tell you...

1. English is not my 1st language (I'm portuguese) so I'm really sorry about any mistakes.

2. You're one of the best writers . Honestly. And I think that you're amazing 'cause your only in 8th grade and you have so much talent.

3. I also read your GG fics and I love them, but I'm always affraid to review. So, you know, I do love them )

4. THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME.

xx;*

marianne

(I'm also in 8th grade, btw)
Lilah.Frost chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is a gorgeous, tragic piece of writing. You have an amazing way with words :)
wee birdy chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
ohh, thats amazing. serious chills. the whole thing was like a slow motion, foggy nightmare. ARRGH. you've got talent, girl. a little dark for GLEE, perhaps, but still amazing, amazing, amazing
mag721 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
oh my gosh. chills. no lie. wow. i don't think you have to worry about retaking the eighth grade. that was beautiful. (sad, but beautiful).
infogdss29 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I have no words. This was amazing.
jackiekennedy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
... Let me get this straight. You are in /eighth grade/? Holy crap, m'dear! You have got some serious talent. This is so creative and beautiful; I cannot believe someone your age wrote this! I am really in love with the structure. At first, I was a bit wary by your use of parenthetical statements, but it worked out perfectly in the end.

"Quinn shakes her head silently. "Open your eyes," she repeats monotonously, a hitch in her breath."

Goodness, I just imagined that moment in my head it was so chillingly heartbreaking. Like I said, you have some major talent. Beautiful work!
only-because3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I've been known for killing off my characters but never do I think I have killed them in such a dramatic fashion as you have just now. And I don't mean dramatic just based on the situation, but just the way you wrote it. Enveloping the reader in a sense of terror yet comfort by having Quinn survive the accident only to harshly take her away. Fcking brilliant!
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
''Open your eyes. So I can close mine.''

Are you sure you're only fourteen? Because, honey, you're brilliant. The way you write is like a thread of beauty, so fabulous. It's nearly tangible. Your Glee stories are so beautiful, they are the highlight of my day. And this one was no disappointment. It was beautiful and tragic and the best thing I've read in a long time.

I love your writing.