Reviews for honey, you're a bit sharp
AdotD chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
ridiculously cute! flail is a good word. haha. :) thanks for the amazing fic!
Shardaen chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Classical music is my love, as is SasuSaku :)

I'm glad you incorporated both into this fanfic. I love it. Keep on writing!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
YOU WROTE MUSIC ACADEMY SASUSAKU AU. I THINK I'M IN LOVE.

Hahaha. I really do love the AUs that you've written. I mean, I love AUs in general, but yours are sparkly and awesome :D Argh. So cute! XD
KaT stah chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
omg! I totally loved this fic! Sasuke's line "Better safe than sorry" is so true. This story has motivated me to get off my lazy butt and practise my dominant sevenths and fifths XD
ahhshermoo chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Yes it does actually. (: wooden instruments expand in the heat. Nicer instruments more so.
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Why was Sakura an oboe and Sasuke a violin? I'm assuming you kind of based it off of their personalities (Naruto's fit him like a glove), but I would have flipped it. Maybe that's because I relate more to Sakura, though, and I played violin for a while... Meh. Anyways, I enjoyed the fic! :)
sizuka chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
luv this one.

btw, i'm a violin freak. sibelius's concerto 1 mvt. 1 has oboe in it. :)

so does tchaikovsky concerto mvt. 3
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
lols I love it! I play the cello and am a classical music freak so I loved this! Thanks so much for sharing :) it was so sweet _ by the way string instruments will change slightly with temperature but not drastically so it was fine in this :)
sonia chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Pretty sweet!

Thanks
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
LOVE YOUR FIIC! And don't feel bad for Karin she isn't a person she's a bitch! Well, LOVE YOUR FIIC (and MY Sasuke-kun, well Sakura's) AWESOME! YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR!
Optimistic Pessimist chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
yay! great story :) it's so nice to know that people know what an oboe is. no one ever know what it is at my schol T.T i play the oboe, so it's nice to see it included. and sasuke was really sweet in this story 3
JackieLupin chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
The whole string-woodwind thing really is too true. I played in high school for awhile and even though we would all talk, there was a clear separation. I loved the last line too!
HoliMoliCow chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Lol too cute!

Flail is one of my favourite words too! 'Flail you fail' is my philosophy lol
antlercrown chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
this was cute. the title was cute, too. made me smile.

this was sweet.

you're such a wonderful author. I love how you piece your words together and I like the way you portray your characters. It's just lovely. I think I'm running out of words to describe them.

mendelssohn’s violin concerto in e- op. 64 is a beautiful piece. I just saw that in your note and had to reply to it.

"climbed in through the window, and what the hell, people did that?" that had to be my favorite line.

this was funny as well. I just smiled at the way Karin got .. pwned every single time. lovely, lovely. i loved it.

*smiles*