Reviews for honey, you're a bit sharp
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hahah cute! (: I really liked it.
Queen of Pascalities chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
An awesome piece of fanfiction about music.

I could cry.

That was beautiful.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
FF definitely defies all laws. I'm not sure about that stuff either, but it sounds okay to me. What a wonderful fic. You win today. Shiny gold stars for a great fic. -WV
skyblueocean chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
heehee...this made me giggle! I'm a college student/violinist in a music school (and I also major in Japanese p) and this made me smile! Yes, some violinists are rather egotistical (especially graduate students...hehe) but for Sasuke, violin was a good choice! And then the idea of Sakura playing oboe...so...CUTE! So if Sasuke was playing the solo for the Mendelssohn Violin Concerto, I'm guessing they're not college-age really but in high school? That's usually a college audition piece that people pick...but then if you are super super super AMAZING and have been playing violin since you were like 4 or 5, then you might be playing something like the Sibelius Violin Concerto (3 LOVE!) or Brahms or Bartok or... okay I'll shut up now... )
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Whoa, that was awesome.

But... I think the sad part was I got the music!geekiness. Oh, well. I'm proud to be a Music!Geek.

Really awesome job.

By the way, I don't think warm surroundings alter the sound of a violin. At least, my violin doesn't... but that might be because mine was made specially for Australian users...

Anyway, I loved Sakura and Sasuke in this.

Once again, awesome job.

PHS
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i loved it! reminds me of another anime...i like it so much in fact, that I'll put it in my favorites
Asha3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Art and then music 3 Two of the best things in life! I love this Are you a music student? I can't really get some of the words you use, hahaah I'm not that knowledgeable with music. Still love it, though!
jetblacksakura chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Yes warm days effect violins just like cold days.

I don't hate karin she's just not my most favorite character.

I can't handle a lot of dramatic stuff which is why she's not my favorite character.

I like the story I was having so much fun reading it!
RomanceIsMyDoom chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
what another WONDERFUL one shot! and the ending punch line was fabulous. great job! I'm really looking forward to more sasusaku oneshots from you :D
Cath chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Original, funny and heart-warming! I really, really enjoyed reading this one-shot. I don't usually read AU fics but I loved this one! *-*
windfalling chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
aha, the senior band and the orchestra-string people have this kind of rivalry going on in my school. but then my friend plays saxophone, clarinet, flute, bass, cello, and violin, and is in both, so they kind of stopped with the strings jokes when she joined. xD

my music teacher just makes us play and barely teaches us theory. he told us to create a 24-bar piece of music and to search up on the internet on how to harmonise it. i was pulling out my hair because it was due by the end of the period... and we learned the definition of counterpoint recently but i can never remember what it is. _

i love the whole woodwinds-strings thing, though. xD and the title as well. 3
ichigorukia4life chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was like ah-mazing, for seriously! Like I just loved how everything just fell into each other. Like, your awesome, you know that right? Like, seriously. *Sigh* So favoriting this and you! And I like hope you write something new soon! ]
Shubhs chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
LOVE the story!SO kyoot!XP XD XD XD XD _

with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i heart the word flail. lmao.

let's see...oh my gosh, i know! i feel so bad for karin. like, if there was no sakura, i'd totally pair her and sasuke. because she deserves a happy ending too, right? :)

i really liked this story. i think it was creative and funny, and i'm glad sasuke finally came out.

the emotions were very real and everything. amazing job.

have an awesome day :)