Reviews for honey, you're a bit sharp
Nothingbutblue chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Super cute. I loved it'! :)
dysloquia chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
It's amazing. REALLY amazing. I mean, it's not cliche or typical. And that's just the way I like it. :)
moonshine86 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Awesome story! It was great and I absolutely loved it! Loved that you did from Sasuke's point of view, it seems sweeter that way! Haha, this is definitely going down under my favorites!
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
*falls in love*

oh god. Sasuke-kun!

I love how disoriented he is, no matter how OOC this is LOL.
kattylin chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
love it!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Ah I loved it! LOL my favorite line out of the whole thing was "He hated his life." I was seriously shaking with utter laughter, coz right before that line popped up I thought "Eff his life."

LOLOL. Funny stuff. Love your stories! .
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
:D SASUKE-KUN! YOU HAVE A HEART!

Ahem. Fantabulous, as always. :)
sakura288 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I absoultly loved this, I think this is one of the best stories you've written so far.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
...Still h8 Karin. I don't bash her harshly, I just really don't like her...Now, this fic has me thinking...Do u compose? 'Cause that'd b cool. I like Wagner and Mozart, but I'm more in2 the Trans-Siberian Orchestra...Wow, I'm off topic...Such a sweet story! I could almost hear the music in the background!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
aww. this was wonderful! i liked it. :D
Gurrenn chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
adskfjhsivuhd;obj! :D

I effing love it!
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was sweet, so cute! Great job!

Jennifer.

(Favorite words: ausgezeichnet (amazing in German); whatsoever)
CherryxDarling chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Well, I thought this was pretty amazing. I used to be a music geek, but I quit band before the 8th grade and I really regret it. I played the clarinet.

You play an instrument right? Which one?
escape reaction chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is spectacular. Truly amazing.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4