Reviews for The Ghost of Rochester
Kimera225 chapter 8 . 7/17
I know it's been years since this story was touched but I just found it and I'm really into it, loving it even. Thoug it could use a change in the writing (like bold letters or italics) to indicate better when someone is remembering the past.

Also, about Rosalie's first swingers dance competition... no way it could have been the same person who put color on screens, tha guy was mexican
wiki/Guillermo_Gonz%C3%A1lez_Camarena
Guest chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
I would love to read the remainder of this story! It's very well written and I love how you're giving Rosalie s history more dept!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
How is vera blind when in the beginning of the story she could see and recognize rosalie this doesn't make sense. # confused
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
I bet it was Lillian who made the phone call between rosalie and esme lost because she called her mom or said when we get home so I don't think Lillian liked that
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
something tells me that Rosalie is going to get a large surprise. But it will be a good surprise for sure
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
could have been written way better. nice plot though
DarkAngel1010 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Hello. I am a reader come from Vietnam. I love this story very much. I want to share this great story to my friends. Could you allow me to translate this story into Vietnamese? Thank you.
Charlene chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
So great sweetie! This is the best Rose and Emmett fanfic I have ever read, amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
This was like... WOW! Just..wow. I'm a massive Rose and Emmett fan, and this was just.. amazing. I'm going to share this with other friends, i'm sure they'll love it too. 10/10 for me. Best fanfic i've ever read!
gerryade.merrygold chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
update plz
The Grey Wolf Ghost chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oo, this is really interesting, so Rosalie's old house more specifically her old room is like the Lizzy Borden house in Fall River Mass, or the Myrtle Plantation down in Louisiana, and she's the main specter? That is great! I can't wait to keep reading and see what the next chapters hold! Great Job!
Candy Couture chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
I bursted out laughing when Emmett said, "The real action happened upstairs."

"We know, that's why they call it a romantic get away." Jasper pointed out.

:) That was soooooo funny,
Candy Couture chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
:) This is one heck of a murder mystery! Omgsh :D the ending! Here we go again lol

I swear I got scared reading this :0 but I'm glad that everything ended well. Amazing job on this :D
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2011
OMG THIS ONE WAS MY FAVORITE OUT OF THE 2 YAYYAYYAY
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
Leah would you like me to work on this after Needed Mercy I will.