Reviews for The Ghost of Rochester
could have been written way better. nice plot though
DarkAngel1010 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Hello. I am a reader come from Vietnam. I love this story very much. I want to share this great story to my friends. Could you allow me to translate this story into Vietnamese? Thank you.
Charlene chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
So great sweetie! This is the best Rose and Emmett fanfic I have ever read, amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
This was like... WOW! Just..wow. I'm a massive Rose and Emmett fan, and this was just.. amazing. I'm going to share this with other friends, i'm sure they'll love it too. 10/10 for me. Best fanfic i've ever read!
gerryade.merrygold chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
update plz
The Grey Wolf Ghost chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oo, this is really interesting, so Rosalie's old house more specifically her old room is like the Lizzy Borden house in Fall River Mass, or the Myrtle Plantation down in Louisiana, and she's the main specter? That is great! I can't wait to keep reading and see what the next chapters hold! Great Job!
Candy Couture chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
I bursted out laughing when Emmett said, "The real action happened upstairs."

"We know, that's why they call it a romantic get away." Jasper pointed out.

:) That was soooooo funny,
Candy Couture chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
:) This is one heck of a murder mystery! Omgsh :D the ending! Here we go again lol

I swear I got scared reading this :0 but I'm glad that everything ended well. Amazing job on this :D
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2011
OMG THIS ONE WAS MY FAVORITE OUT OF THE 2 YAYYAYYAY
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
Leah would you like me to work on this after Needed Mercy I will.
SugarSugarOcean chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Holy jeebus this was the most perfect story ever!
musicallygleek235 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
good story so far :)
anonomus chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
this chapter is good but what happened in rosalies old room
Cit-Cat Mccoy chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
very hard to follow but still very interesting!
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
It's a good story, a really good story, but I think you should have a beta go over it because it gets a little hard to read with all the spelling mistakes. Other then that, it's really good.