Reviews for By Myself
Kittens Hellfire chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
vampire
XGotta3IceXD chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
This is an awesome rukia/toshiro atory! I'm really glad you're writing again, im a big fan of this story along with the ichiruki story infertile love. Please update this story and the other one soon! Im really excited to see what will happen in the next chapter, ican't wait. Great job on the story btw.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Impatiently waiting for the next chapter,

-hitsuruki
kittens hellfire chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
OMG KEEP ON WRITING! I like the fraccion Ggio is my favorite. I think hes kinda hot. Findor always says Exacto but its like cool.
a chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
soooooooooooooooooooo this story is written well and i like the idea. that's all.
Uchiha-Lover2410 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
This story is not as angsty as I though it would be :( but it's not bad or anything. Also, I like the 3rd option and if you actually put in real J-Pop songs I'd like the 1st one.
SparklyColours chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Glad that you updated! Great chapter! update soon!
xblueskyx chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
I do not believe I have reviewed this wonderful one shot before... have i? My apologies...

Good gosh! You know how to make a great one shot! I loved the whole modern/reality sensation on the one shot. Especially the dog part was the nice idea. I would have never thought it... of course the horses as well(your Kuchiki Girls fic)

Anyhow I sincerely hope you are continuing this one?

Miss your updates!

Bsky

(You know which profile to search if you want to pm)
xblueskyx chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Ah... sadistic arent we? Well I have say it is much more interesting than those red rose, love and dreams come true huh? We know how modern days how contradicting the whole happily ever after is!

I loved it. Hitsugaya's surprise then Rukia's sexy curiosity on rather or not he has found it.

xblueskyx chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
I especially loved this chapter. As you will know very well(?) I assume... I love Rukia goodies. This chapter I have to say is the point where Rukia can show her evil side. The dark, sexy, powerful side! Anyhow loved it! Continue please? ;)

xblueskyx chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Pardon my laziness for doing this madammosselle! Dang did I spell that right? Anyhow, I think I read from somewhere that you will stop writing? What nonesense? Dear, please continue to write! You are such a wonderul writer! please, btw... I am always happy to see that you have dedicated such a wonderful fic for me. I think I am now ready to review all your awesome fics. Esp the Hitsuruki ones :)

Look Alive Sunshine chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
I love the story, please keep going!
moonshinelily chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
i loved the story...please upload soon...i can feel rukia...it feels so nice to ease your depression with a slash...small cuts in the wrists won't hurt much...
idiosyncrasies chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
I'm amazed. I really like this chapter. I noticed that it's been almost two months since you updated, so please update soon. I am dying of excitement.:)
SparklyColours chapter 4 . 3/7/2010