Reviews for Sunday, Bloody Sunday
xSakuraBlossom chapter 35 . 11/9/2012
Crying here. But I guess it was really the only way to end it.
This was a very, very well written story, very realistic. If canon hadn't gone the way it had, I could definitely see this happening. Oh god. Can't stop crying.
Um. Anyways... I really loved how it ended, even if it made me cry... and I guess it was fitting that Harry would die in the end.
Anyways, great job, keep writing
That Way chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
awful story. hate when an author ruins a good fic by senseless character bashing a character. yes, what a jerk ron was for going out in search of his best friend and the chosen one of the wizarding world. what a jerk. should've just moved on like everyone else. oh and of COURSE he would cheat on hermione so that her hooking up with george is okay.

also, i thought this was a ginny/draco story? there's hardly anything about them so far.
littlesexywitch chapter 35 . 9/7/2011
I know you wrote this a long time ago buthis story had me in tears at the end which in my opinion is a mark of a truly great author.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
love your story plot. Love the start of this story, it was so good. I had to read this chapter a few times I liked it so much lol. I like how Draco didn't kill Dumbledore. Though I wish you wrote this chapter out a little more, to read their conversation, Snapes, Dracos and Dumbledores. But oh well.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
Several hours later, in a back alley of Hogsmeade, Draco and Ginny crouched, waiting for darkness to descend. Her hair once again dulled to a conservative brown, not even Madame Rosmerta at the Three Broomsticks had recognized Ginny — and Draco's similar disguise easily hid his identity. "Malfoy, are you going to tell me the specifics of the plan yet? It's only a few minutes until sundown, and I'm sick of waiting on you."

Madame Rosmerta is dead hun. She was killed when Neville was killed those years ago...

See if you don't believe me its right here...in the prologue

He stood and surveyed the rubble of the morning. Madame Rosmerta was back in the corner, slumped dead over her bar. Draco had dozens of good memories from this place... why couldn't he think of them? All he could see now were the puddles of blood on the floor and the dead, lying how they fell, shock and fear written eternally into each face.
milpogsgrl chapter 35 . 6/20/2011
What an ending. Perfect...simply perfect. I've enjoyed your story immensely and would like to thank you for sharing it.

Write on!
Meatzman2 chapter 35 . 10/18/2008
brilliant fic, tears streaming down my cheeks as i read the epilogue, thank you very much.
smile-like-u-mean-it chapter 35 . 5/12/2008
wow just wow amazing story! im still crying it was truly beautiful
ivy chapter 24 . 3/3/2008
dude this fic is really good. i love the deaths and how people seem to be dealing and how it bring some people to each other. i love how its so original. )
Amber chapter 35 . 2/3/2008
I have read this story many times over now, it is wonderfully written, and I still cry my heart out at the end, though I know what is to come.

Props for the best story besides the original that I have ever found, and I have been reading HP fanfiction almost religiously since the 4th book came out.

The Boy Who Lived, The Martyr Who Saved... *sobbing with a smile*
Pretty Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This is a really great prologue. Very dramatic. I liked how you made the reader guess what side Draco was on at first, the way you delayed his revealing. I like Draco's character so far - numb, yet tortured. Also I love this story's namesake song - a heartwrenching tale of the British execution of the Irish. Looking forward to reading the rest.
ObsidianE chapter 35 . 9/21/2007
This is a masterpiece...bravo!
AirmidM chapter 35 . 2/23/2007
What a wonderful story, my only regret is not stumbling across it before. It's definitely going on my favorites list.
marie1 chapter 35 . 10/7/2006
loved it
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 35 . 8/21/2006
Perfect, absolutely perfect! All your attention to subplots, symbolism... Portrayal(sp?) of emotions, not making them OOC, yet making them your own... Making everyhting amazingly realistic, beautiful deatails... I could go one for HOURS... just amazing... I'm so happy I read it once it was complete though, becasue I think your cliffies would have been the death of me:D... Well, that's about it:P