Reviews for Family, Friends, Lovers, Family and Food
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
This was a Merry Christmas indeed.
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I LOVE YOU!

You Are The Best Fanfiction Author every (sleeplessinatlanta is a close second) I Love you The Show Bones And I Love The Way You Make Them Real !

When I Watch The Show Now I See Booth And Brennan Together But I Want Them To Be Together One Of The Whys You Put Them Together!

Love The Story By The Why Really Hot!

From A Very Devoted Super Fan
-Puppy64
Caris Bennet chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
The kiss in the cheek moment make me remenber Good vibrations XD

They are very IC, I love it!
iluvfangs chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Since I am behind on your stories since I just found your creative genius on here I can go see what else you have! Keep your muse alive you are a terrific author for sure!
Liz86000 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I couldn't help but laugh at Bones, completely losing it during sex with Booth, lol!

Very sweet fic! :)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Sweet story, loved it!
firefly729 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Because 'tis the season, I had to reread this again tonight. Christmasy sex with Booth never gets old.
ElizabethDQMW chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Dear night, that was absolutely fantastic! Seriously...After a while fics start to feel the same, but this...this was totally unexpected and refreshing. Loved it! Their dialogue- priceless. Please keep writing.
brenbooth chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
loved it
wtvoc chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
hmm... read you on a rec from sleeplessinatlanta. remind me to send her a fruit basket later.

lovely, lovely. thank you for that! april 24th's m'bday. :)
Cho.is.mi.name chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
...Damn...that was good *takes cold shower* lol keep up the good work
bahnannah chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
as always, you've done a terrific job. way to go!
bantam-shine chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Hot damn. *fans self* Booth & Brennan would have that discussion as the actual act was happening. Haha. Loved it.
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Dispatch22705, I love that you're mindful of what is/isn't OOC. I actually don't think Brennan's actions were OOC in this case, because her feelings with Booth might make Bones feel more vulnerable than in her usual sexual encounters. Hence the kittenishness. Though as their romance progressed, she would likely be more lioness than kitten in the sack. Nice work here.
Alicat76 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Oh wow, that was hot... very, very hot! Fantastic story... thank you x