Reviews for A Song for the Aftermath
naomis8329 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Have thoroughly enjoyed this and its had me totally enthralled and laughing steadily all the way through, although I'm sure it wont stay that way.

Annabelle and Alistair, Annabelle and Cullen (married by the Dalish no less) what the devil is gonna happen now and what will Alistair say lmao.

I notice that it has not been updated since October 2010 I do hope you will be coming back to it at some point.

Naomi
Merithea chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
I'm wondering...it's been over a year. Would you be finishing this one? :D
CookiesAreSoHot chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
It's a shame this has been seemingly abandoned as a story, I like the idea of it. I like what I've read so far and it's a shame it hasn't been given more reviews as well.
Isabella Monroe chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
I am really enjoying your story. I love the Cullen twist. I hope you will write more soon.
Pearla chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
I must say and quickly since I would like to keep reading, you capture and give depth to the characters. Especially Alastair, Zevran and Cullen. Just how I would write them if I could.
x.goodbye.x chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
Oh yay! You gave us more detail on Cullen's night with Annabelle! *is happy* :D
EmbersOfAmber chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
I love Cullen in this...especially having Morrigan around. So many explosive character combinations here. It will be interesting to see where you take this. _
Anonymous Echo chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
He better not kill Morrigan or think about it! D:.

Anyways, interesting plot. I like the way you introduced Morrigan back to the group. :3
x.goodbye.x chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Cullen! I love him so! :D I only wish we could have gotten more *ahem* detail of his and Annabelle's night with the Dalish.
ashez2ashes chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
This is pretty well written, I'm enjoying it.
coffee-house-girl chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
This is certainly and interesting and exciting story. I do feel bad for Cullen, he's so sheltered. I'm also extremely happy about Cousland/Alistair. I like the party makeup because Zeveran always adds fun, comic, awkward moments to any party.
Sargomes chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very Well written. And really diferent of the other ff about Alastair Cousland
melhaa chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
You're a really, really great writer, I'm surprised there aren't any more reviews! I like this plot, it's a very interesting outlook, especially that you don't make Cousland hate Morrigan. I really like that the characters are very much like their game counterparts. I can't wait for updates! :)
dragonagefan chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
I enjoyed this story. I hope you are planning on writing more!