Reviews for Prophet
kenegi chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Well this was alot better then I initialy thought wonder when is the next update.
Fukachi no Rin chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
So that's how they know each other. DAMN IT PROPHET! I wanted to know more about your past and you just HAD to shut the old man up! Ugh! So his real name is Carter? Fun. Tabatha and Carter, sitting in a tree. K-I-S- Alright, I'll stop.

Cool chapter, as usual. Dang, you're telling me there will be less updates because of school? Why, school, why? Good luck with your college. High school students sure have it easy, huh? :D

Hm, one month of sleeping for usable legs... take the deal, Proph!

SakuraDagger15 chapter 14 . 1/18/2010
Hahahahahaha! Wow, I just pictured Prophet and Tabatha kissing and I couldn't stop laughing! Write more please!
Yuleen75 chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
Actually, I said "WTF?". After all, I curse a lot ] But I must I admeat that I was a little freak out with the prophesy.

QUESTION! Since when Prophet has a nickname?
Commandant of Heart chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
Just started reading this story... It's good! Funny... but sheesh! Prophet is such a pervert! Prophet's little fortune this chapter was kinda cryptic, but I understood.

Anyway, what's with Tabatha? It was weird. But you know, I think you should put all caps on Tabatha's speech. When her speech is typed normally it make's it seem as if she can talk normally, but she has that weird speech thing cause she's an android...

Right! Story's good. I like how Prophet isn't part of the World Regeneration group(yet? maybe...) Update soon?
Fukachi no Rin chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
So Prophet had gone into a weird trance stage and started telling another Prophecy. That's... a trademark stage for him! :D Poor Prophet, still forever stuck as a crippled...

And now here comes the reaction... [drum roll...] WTF TABATHA KISSED HIM! Alright, here comes my crazy theory time!

Tabatha and Prophet were both made by Altessa, but Altessa got rid of Prophet when he accidently predicted doom and gloom, thus landing Prophet in Sylvarant. Something to that effect, anyway. Great chapter, once again Fire!

SakuraDagger15 chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
Hahahaha, now I want some carrot cake. I haven't had carrot cake in years!...MUST FIND SOME!...Keep writing !
Fukachi no Rin chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
[raises her hand] I forgot.

"You know how to use that thing, kid?"

"I stab things and they die. Simple, really."

Haha, that was gold! For some reason, I just started bursting out laughing here. That, and imagined Prophet and his spear. I mean, come on, think about it! A guy in a wheelchair holding out a spear dangerously, like he was jousting or something... [snickers]

Hey, your battle scenes aren't too bad. I've seen much worst, trust me. I mean, if you want to improve them, it always helps to read fanfictions or stories with good fight scenes and observing their styles. Just an idea. I think your battle scenes are fine as they are, but if it bothers you...

Cool, so now they're almost at Ozette. Woot! Wonder what'll happen next. This series updates so quickly, it's hard to keep up with.

Oh and, [delayed reaction] hah! Kratos cut off Prophet's head! [Falls off the computer chair laughing, not in a sadistic way but in a wow-can't-believe-he-did-that!]

SakuraDagger15 chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
Hehehehe, I was getting many weird looks from my dad and little siblings. It was because when I got to the part where he's head was cut off, I started laughing like crazy and when they asked me I said "He cut his head off! Hahahahahaha! Yeah! You can do it! Cut his freaking head off!". Now I want to watch Water Boy. But, anyways, I really loved this chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next with Prophet and Pals . Yay!
Yuleen75 chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
Well, the flesh golem thing was really unexpected, but I really like it. Also, thanks for updating so soon!
Fukachi no Rin chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
Huh. So Prophet is a flesh golem... That sucks. I mean, the fact he was CREATED instead of born or anything. And along with that... he's crippled... Life really sucks for him.

Which got me thinking, if Prophet were to cut off his legs, would the ones that grew back work? It was just a thought, assuming his ability to walk was taken after he was created.

Kratos made an appearance! Yay! :D Kratos could be kinda scary though... almost killing poor Prophet...

Great chapters again!

Whatsername Blargh chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This fic is hilarious. I really love it so far, am gonna finish reading it today :D
Fukachi no Rin chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
Holy crud, Prophet's a FLESH GOLEM? This is a time where I can truly say, sure as hell didn't see that one coming!

Impressive chapter, as usual Fire. Humor and humor... that's a natural talent you have there. I wonder what else there is to be revealed about Prophet...

Good job! Man, you update frequently... Haha, thanks again!

SakuraDagger15 chapter 10 . 1/13/2010
Hahahahaha! Funny as ever! Keep writing!
SakuraDagger15 chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
Yep! I still love Prophet, I just love the humor! Keep writing!