Reviews for When Bad Days Turn Good
sarah chapter 9 . 9/11
please more !
Echo the Ice Tiger chapter 9 . 8/18
omgg why hasnt this been updated in forever O: I wanna see what happens with everything. The relationships, the captains on their way to take Ichigo, what Rukia is going to do?! I need to know the answers!
queen of the labyrinth jay chapter 9 . 7/14
please update
Please get the next chapter up.
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 7 . 5/5
what's with the 15151515151?
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 4 . 5/5
scumbag I hate renji any way
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 1 . 5/5
poor ichigo ... not! ... got start and good luck with the rest and any other fanfictions u do :D
DracoTheGuardingDragon chapter 1 . 5/4
I hope that this will be updated
Artemis Nyx chapter 9 . 4/21
I love this story and can't wait for you to update!
xoxo, A
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 4/1
You did an amazing job painting a picture of a teenage protagonist. Ichigo, with all the maturity of a sixteen year old lets himself be manipulated by Aizen and his espada... While dubcon makes me cringe on reflex, you did an admirable job making it actually readable in this story.
ForeverFireOrange chapter 1 . 3/8
I'm really sad this hasn't updated since when I first read it. I don't have a lot of hope for it but please update soon! I love this story a lot.
Yaoi-Lover-100 chapter 9 . 1/15
U have me hooked on this story please update soon
I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope ichigo deserves all the loving and sex from his seme-kuns
AkiraNatsume23 chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
More chapters please? Muahaha. That was so exciting. Well, at least Isshin San didn't freak out like Kon said he would.
King of Hearts 129 chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
Great story! Love both the plot and the smut. Its a shame that it seems to be abandoned.