Reviews for When Bad Days Turn Good
ElectraX12 chapter 1 . 7/23
so happy to have found this stoty. i really cant wait to read more!
Alsheon chapter 9 . 4/14
En, can I vote for GinXIchigoXAizen threesome?
Alsheon chapter 5 . 4/14
Y'know? I've never seen GinxIchi... And as expected it's hot...
Alsheon chapter 2 . 4/14
I love it how you made Rukia to be the ever loving and loyal friend/Big Sister she is. Sometimes, fics that made Rukia to be a bitch tugged somethibg in my heart. After all Rukia had always with Ichigo since the start, they both support each other and understands each other very well, and seriously in my opinion their chemistry is faaar better than Orihime and Ichigo (which became the final ship who won the war of IchiHime vs IchiRuki, I'm severely disappointed really.)
And Orihime... Wow... I can't believe I actually can picture her like that... Naive and easy to sway.
Please update I keep coming back to see if there are updates
Gin chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
I seriously cannot wait for a new update like omg this is so good! I really want to see a threesome between Grimmjow, Ichigo and Ulquiorra though *~*
sarah chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
please more !
Echo the Ice Tiger chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
omgg why hasnt this been updated in forever O: I wanna see what happens with everything. The relationships, the captains on their way to take Ichigo, what Rukia is going to do?! I need to know the answers!
blood angel jay chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
please update
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
Please get the next chapter up.
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
what's with the 15151515151?
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
scumbag I hate renji any way
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
poor ichigo ... not! ... got start and good luck with the rest and any other fanfictions u do :D
DracoTheGuardingDragon chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
I hope that this will be updated
Artemis' Reaper chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
Hi!
I love this story and can't wait for you to update!
xoxo, A