Reviews for When Bad Days Turn Good
greenwings33 chapter 9 . 4/7
Awe
I'm having the laugh (and squeal) of my life XD
It was funny and there's no major ooc-ness
The smut part is very hot and sexy XD
Thanks for the great work!
YaoiLuva14 chapter 9 . 3/19
awwww plz update soon! i wanna see what he or the espada do when the baka shinigami come!
mist shadow chapter 8 . 2/21
You know, Ichigo really should pay Nnoitra back - tie him up and do sadistic things. Otherwise, they might just get the idea he is sub only
Darkbloodz chapter 9 . 2/14
Omg can't wait for the next chapter!
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 9 . 1/24
I really liked this chapter! But that could also be favoritism showing... Starrk, Ulquiorra, Gin, and Aizen are some of my favorite characters. :) Great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Kyuu out!
Mystic Flame chapter 9 . 1/21
I know that some people want advice to improve the stories they've written but i honestly have no complaints on your story. It's adorable and ...amazing. Though, i'm interested in how Byakuya is doing. Thank you for writing this story and please update, i love the plot!
ValeryaPotter chapter 9 . 1/12
This really is good! Can't wait to read more of it!
Rosebud1991 chapter 9 . 1/2
I wonder how the shinigami will react to this? I really liked when you had Ulquiorra smile and Ichigo snuggle up to him. I hope Renji is in the search party so that Ichigo can have his say and have a bit more peace with his new family in Las Noches.
LunarStar98 chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
please continue this forever and ever and ever! YAOI RULES! pretty please continue! :3
howlingwolffate chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
plz make more soon!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
OMG! XD You neeeddd to continue this!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Holy shit, that was such a sweet chapter :) I've just found this fic; practically devoured it and was really enchanted by it.
Well, actually I don't like noitora or aizen paired with ichi but - praise to your genius - they are quite entertaining ;)
So, I hope you will upload this gem anytime soon? *hopefull*
Farenheit July chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
It so late you didn't update T_T
I love so much this story hope you can update soon..
MyOrenji chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Gawd! This is so good that i wanna cry! Q.Q Ulqui...so gentle and.../ I love it! I'll be waiting for more. :D