Reviews for When Bad Days Turn Good
mommaangel12 chapter 9 . 6/23
ugh u itch lol so gud love it plz update asap
GelidReya chapter 9 . 6/5
Love u, love the story! Cant wait for ichi/aizen hot stuff!XD Hope u update soon
Brookie cookie17 chapter 9 . 4/26
great chapter
fan chapter 9 . 4/14
please next chapter
aizen and ichigo
then the downfall of soul society
orgies too
KuroShiroNeko-chan chapter 9 . 3/11
Me encanta tu historia! Sé que probablemente la dejes abandonada pero tenía que decirlo, jaja
omg, es tan genial!
La verdad, lo has escrito tan intenso todo que es difícil decir con qué personaje me gustaría más Ichigo...
Que te vaya bien!
F.A.M.4Life chapter 9 . 3/10
Please update soon!
Why isn't Szayel interested in Ichigo? He could give Ichigo a "checkup" and make sure Ichigo is in top physical condition after all his strenuous and exhausting activity. Why Ichigo could be injured by the careless actions of others and need a knowledgeable doctors touch to restore his health. ;)
I think you are doing okay with the sex.
manda-chanxp chapter 9 . 2/21
Are you planing to update this store
permanentlyetched chapter 9 . 2/17
Please update in the near future!
Darkhybrid chapter 9 . 2/8
Please, please update! I really love this story!
God of Spirits-Spirit Black chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
I'm loving more than I probably should, but I honestly don't care. This is too good not to love, I so wish to see another chapter of this.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Nice story,please update soon
lil'peahqueen133 chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
OMG I AM LOVING THE STORY! Yes it has some angsty parts but it totally works. Can you do a part where it shows yoruichi (I am more than likely botching her name) beating some sense into uryu and maybe a little more bashing on orohime? Sorry if you like orohime, I am just not a fan of her. Other than that, please continue! Kick soul societies $$!
BabyGhost123 chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
I love the story...I really love the bashing of some of the characters though...update soon. ...