Reviews for Scream At Me Until My Ears Bleed
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Alright... I Cried a little. I approve.
jigsawjazzz chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
well done
Constant Comment Tea chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh, this is cute. Love it, thanks for the entertainment!
layoung13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
another great story. you do so much with so few words.
Mrs.Wski chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I like it!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
"As twisted as it is, hurting her is cathartic. The only way to alleviate an ounce of your own sorrow." ~ another great image!
applemysteries chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love this! It is beautifully written, I'm currently watching the show now (second season) and I'm already obsessed with the show. Great pre-series idea.
Bean0505 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I read this story once before maily b/c the title caught my eye ('She' is such an awesome track - thumbs up on the use of the line! :) ... but I just stumbled upon it again and was reminded how much I loved this little fic! Great job!
geolke chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aww that was cute. You should write more, I would definitely read it!
MEStarr chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
thats really good. i like the viewpoint (is that the right word) that you used. hope you carry it on soon!
starcrazed chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Love this insight into Logan's mind. I always like the idea that even though Logan was a complete ass to Veronica there was some part of him that cared enough to help/encourage/motivate the change in her. I wonder...if this letter he sent touched a nerve because his words were so similar to Lamb's after she reported the rape "Grow a spine..." or was that just a coincidence on your part? Either way it seems to have done the trick for Veronica. You did a great job with Logan's personality and I hope to see more stories from you :)
Leigh chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Awesome! In less than 10 words, you totally got their relationship. I love that Logan wrote the note because he wants a real opponent that he can fight with and he wants her to be okay. I love pre-series Logan and you made him just jack-assy enough! Write on!
Josielynn chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Nicely written. This is such a difficult subject (Why Logan would turn on his close friend and keep it up for years) and yet you handled it smoothly and easily. Keep writing... you obviously have a lot of talent for it.
Marte chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I LOVE this story! I could totally see this happening. Beautifully written :)