Reviews for Temptations of the Unloved
Half-Past Wonderland chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Beautiful.
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
wow, that was a really good story...you could extend that into a multi chapter story. Loved it. Hope you eventually extend it. I would love to read more on these two...
StareIntoTheSun chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
the "you must be an angel" part was quite amazing :)
Paco1230 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Loved this! This was just great! Really enjoyed it! :)
yenafer chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I can see how this won first place. Great job! I've been pretty fail at reading these days but I did just read your latest IHYKM and then hit the link on my blackberry to come over to read this.

Loved it. Great idea! The emotions were wonderfully written.

Now to review the latest chapter :)
1853kaz chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Like an old fashioned bodice ripping romance.. but expertly told. I loved it. Thank you! :)
blb1000 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
My second reading in several months and it's still just as good (and HOT)!
imlovinfanfic chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
that was hott!
BalentinesDay chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh I like this! I am confused though...is this a one shot or more to come? I love your other story, so I hope that also gets an update soon :) thanks as always for your words. You did vamp Edward good :)
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
wow! this was really good! I just love it ! I could feel the lust between them... thanks so much for this ! you make my day !
lanonombre chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I never want your stories to end! I'm always left wanting more, more, more!

The connection between them was completely palpable! I love the little glimpses of each character that you gave - just enough that I felt like I understood them.

Honestly, I want to know what happens next!

Great job :)
bootsie chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Loved this! So romantic and erotic!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Wow, Bee! That was intense! I'm so impressed. No wonder it won first place! I simply loved it.

Now to go jump into a cold shower...
nicnicd chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
OHMIGOD! YAY! *grabs you and dances*

I didn't want to say it, lest the heebie jeebie jinxes hit, but I knew you could win with this. It's truly lovely Bee-love, and I;m so super proud of you right now! You know already what I loved, so I'll just keep on dancing, and pour us a drink in the meantime ;)

love love love ya