Reviews for Bonded
Taeniaea chapter 90 . 5/23/2010
cool story
Angel of Courage chapter 90 . 3/8/2010
...he had so many kids!

Anyway, I loved the battle...though, for an ultimate youma...that thing sure did get defeated fast...not so 'ultimate' anymore!

So...Temari/Shikamaru, Tenten/Neji, Tayuya/Kiba, Hinata/Naruto, Tsunade/Jiraiya, Eva/Sasuke, Ayame/Itachi, Angel/Demon...and I might have forgotten some...

I kind of feel sorry for Kakashi after that...but then the 'sorry' went away...really fast!

Well, the story was great! I loved every minute of it! Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 87 . 3/7/2010
*listens to your Yondaime rant* ...Amen sister! The Yondaime was such an optimist...and then there's Jiraiya...he did nothing for Naruto until he came back and trained him.

So...since we have Zoicite here...are we going to see Jaedite (?) and the others? It might be nice...but then again, Venus is with Saturn, so Malachite (?) is out of luck unless he could find someone else...and I don't know about Mars or Jupiter...oh well...

Yay! Final battle time! Serenity's going to get her butt kicked! I would like a sequel...but I also want to see more of the Bakugan/Sailor Moon story...I can't decide...but that's not up to me...

I loved the bijou thing you did...it was great! I loved it!

Keep up the good work!

(Me: How's it going, Kakashi?

Kakashi: Horrible! Not only can I not read my beloved Icha Icha...no more pixie sticks! My beloved stash of sugar! What am I going to do now?

Me: Oh yeah...the author gave the stash away!

Kakashi: WHAT? WHEN? WHO?

Me: She gave a few to me and some others...but I think she kept most of it for herself and the guys.

Angel of Courage chapter 85 . 3/4/2010
Kakashi...she told you at the start that you couldn't read it because it was a bomb...no, they never do learn.

So...one General dead...now they're going to go and say 'I'm going to avenge Cardite'...maybe...I wonder who's going to be next.

Please don't do the thing they did in the anime/manga...when they turned Darien/Mamoru evil...never really liked that...though I can see a certain Uchiha trying to protect his love from an attack (maybe near the final battle) and gets hurt...don't know why...

Well, Yahiko and Konan are getting stronger. That's good...but are we going to see anymore Guardians when they fight the big bad youma and the moon idiot?

Keep up the good work!

(Me: Sorry, I forgot about that joke in ch. 82! And Kakashi, don't forget to dust!

Kakashi: *walks past in his maid outfit, grumbling*

Me: *laughs* This is fun!)
Taeniaea chapter 85 . 3/4/2010
Cool New Chapters
Angel of Courage chapter 83 . 3/3/2010
*laughs* Poor Kakashi...thought he could actually get away!

I loved these last two chapters! So...now they're going to have to fight the big bad youma? Sounds like fun...and yay! We got to see Yahiko and Konan as Guardians!

Keep up the good work!

(Well...you could always play 'Attack Random Stupid Villagers'...I mean the ones who were cruel to Naruto...but I can see the logic in torturing just Kakashi...and it sounds like fun!)
Angel of Courage chapter 81 . 3/2/2010
Well...at least they got a crystal...and I loved the Bijou summons and cat summon...I forgot that Sasuke had the contract.

Let's see...two more to go! Keep up the good work!

(Is Kakashi going to be the only one you torture?)
redrobin chapter 79 . 3/2/2010
glad that you updated. now here's a question: mercury and sasuke gathering the crystals are a good thing right? but if they have the crystals then why does the generals(?) also have the shadow youma? isn't it one or the other? so update soon and can't wait for more.

Angel of Courage chapter 79 . 3/2/2010
I loved these last two chapters! I have a question...I noticed that there was a 'Jadeite'...is that the same one from the anime/manga?

Well, things are getting interesting. I would love to see the moon brat get her butt kicked...Keep up the good work!

(I love the thing between you and Kakashi at the end!)
redrobin chapter 77 . 3/1/2010
well that was interesting. and i think you went from the naruto anime to the sailor senshi episodes. i'm the the seven sins are kind of like the seven warriors from the negaverse huh. so, update soon and i can't wait for more.

Angel of Courage chapter 77 . 2/28/2010
So that's where Hiruma's from...should have thought of that...

I almost feel sorry for Kakashi...almost!

*looks at Cardite's attack*...that brings back memories! Zoicite used it in the anime! It's still a little funny that they turned him into a girl in the english dub.

So, the Seven Sins? This is going to be fun! Keep up the good work!

(Is Kimimaro going to be in this? He and the two guy members of Team Snake (*Sasuke's team...yeah)...I kind of like them...the girl, Karin...she can be fed to fluffy! (Cerberus))

(Kakashi: Help?

Me:...no!

Angel of Courage chapter 75 . 2/25/2010
...you killed Iruka! Is he really going to stay dead or is Saturn going to bring him back like he did with Sarutobi? I hope he does!

Well, I loved these last two chapters! I wonder what will happen next, now that Madara is dead...I'm guessing that Konan and Yahiko (?) will leave the Akatsuki...Let's fight Serenity!

I loved the scene at the ramen stand..."finally, someone who loves ramen as much as me!" (sorry for not getting that right!) Pocky flavored ramen?

Keep up the good work!

(Kakashi: Someone please help me!

Me: I'm back!

Kakashi: That's great! Get me out of here!

Me: No...here *tosses something to him*

Kakashi: *catches it and freezes* A...steak?

Hiruma: KER-BEROS! (Cerberus chases the screaming Kakashi)

Me: That never gets old...hey, where is Hiruma from? Well, bye for now!)
Angel of Courage chapter 73 . 2/24/2010
My favorite parts...'I want great grandchildren' and the Kakashi and Obito scene. Both were cute and made me laugh.

Yay, Oro-chan's dead! Now what's going to happen...Has Tayuya been turned into a Guardian yet? I'm just wondering if there's a ceremony and party...or something like that...

Kakashi-chan is your slave? Nice...very nice. Keep up the good work!

(Kakashi: Aren't you going to at least try to save me?

Me: ...

Kakashi: *feels hopeful*

Me: ...no.

redrobin chapter 71 . 2/24/2010
the latest chapters are not bad and you're not following the canon anymore which is good. i'm happy that the blonde pigtails has an inverted moon so i hope that the crystal won't work with her anymore since it's not a cresant moon. anyway, i can't wait to read more.

Angel of Courage chapter 71 . 2/24/2010
...(*looks back at chapter 70*)...stupid Lunar people! Stupid mother and daughter! I think it was sweet, in a way, that Zoicite and the others wanted to save their loves at any cost.

I bet Serenity (or whatever she calls herself) came up with the theory about the crystals...that's what I think! I can't wait until she finds out how it was created...and if the guardians can find a way to destroy it and take back their power.

Ayame/Itachi...cute! Keep up the good work!