Reviews for Occulted Hearts
Seeing Sounds chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Wow this is so inspiring.
Hemeophage chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
I can't believe it! Snape and Harry? Though I do strangely like it, it is still so weird. . .

Update ASAP!

Hemeophage
SuicideAngel1369 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
This is amazing! One of the greatest reads I've ever had the pleasure of immersing myself in! :) Plus, Harry in a dress/skirt is way too cute! XD

Cheers,

Dominick
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
the story doesn't really grab me, but i wanted to review because i applaud your use of vocabulary in a way that comes across as intelligent without being unnecessarily wordy. you are a talented writer.

AL
sweet-tang-honney chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
loved the story. thank you!
MusicLover333 chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
This was kind of an abrupt conclusion to the story, but amazing nonetheless. Great work.
hermione965 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
brillant U should do a squeal on hermione's and alicia relationship
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
"Send me an owl when your older" XDD I laughed so hard. This was a great chapter, just like the rest of the story. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite ff stories!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
brilliant story.
Joyce chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Well I'm on and off reading some chapters, I think I remember stopping at Severus in the prefect's bathroom... Err I guess that's why it must be rated "M". Homosexuals or just "gay" is confusing for me, I kinda get but don't. I could be gay, but I don't feel like thinking further about it, cause I just don't only like girls. But back to your story, I see it update a lot so I didn't mind for a quick read.

I best be reading the previous chapters, peace.
Saltandsweat chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
This is lovely. Such a shame there aren't more reviewers/readers - femslash is sadly under-represented in HP fanfiction. As indeed, are queer or trans characters of any kind in Rowling's work. Dumbledore barely counts, since she outed him retrospectively. I would have liked Snape to be, or perhaps a more 'unlikely' character like Draco or Sirius or Ginny. Slash is a marvellous thing in fanfic - just a shame it's so male-dominated (but then, the Potter canon is male-dominated as well).

Thanks for this story :)
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
damn i love this story! I've been wanting to read the rest of it all day (i had to go to school :() But that aside I really do like this story a lot and find it unbelievable that it doesn't have more reviews. It has great grammar nice introduction, conclusions, and cliffhangers. It also has phenomenal word choice! Great job! I look forward to more!
Ms. Geek chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
so now that they all forget, what happens now?
MusicLover333 chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
This is very different than most fics, but I like it very much. :-)
Ms. Geek chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
oh, i can't wait to find out what happens next. good luck writing it.