Reviews for Pride and Pestilence
Saenzy chapter 5 . 4/14
Me again! Still adoring your fanfition!
Saenzy chapter 1 . 4/14
I loved this first chapter. The whump was delicious! Awesome!
Lovely! XD
No one chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Great story so far! And doctor Bilson the oncologist? Very cool!
Dandelion Dust chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story! It was a believable exploration of Cas being affected by Pestilence, and the storyline playing out differently from canon so we get a chance to see some comfort for our angel. The threads of the story with the presence/search for God, the lingering memories of rescuing Dean from Hell, the use of the witch coven, it all fit together well! Thanks for writing!
imperfect-lover chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
What an amazing story! Was addicted the moment I started & couldn't stop till I reached the very end. The story was so interesting and fast paced and your depiction of the characters was flawless. Thank you for such an amazing read!
Wicked R chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
amazing how you can keep going and still make it fascinating!
Mr.Tom.Hiddleston chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
I honestly don't know how many times I've read this story I love it that much
Koryuu-kun chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Thank you for sharing this brilliant story! I really liked your version of events and Pestilence and other stuff. And it's a wonderful hurt (Cas) / comfort (from Dean). Thank you so much! 3
Zephyira chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Fabulous story, enjoyed God's participation through out, I'm still hoping they're going to wrap up that end in the series, because he clearly exists. I think you nailed Dean's emotions, I like how he progressively got kinder basically the longer and more serious Castiel's aliment presented to be, and Sam being fidgety was also a good touch.
All in all, wonderful and riveting story
Lillz chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Absolutely brilliant story. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Your characters were amazing -very true to the series characters - the plot was wicked, i love your writing- just the right balance of quirky humour, sarcasm, wit, compassion and whump.

Awesome. :) more please?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Amazing story! Good job!
Dellie chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
I am suing! I bet all the money is inside the lasagna package. You are going down! FAST. And I WILL find Collins and Ackles inside yo kitchen closet. I ain't stupid.
Char-chan chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
oh wow! that was such an amazing story! enjoyed it all so much! ... POOR CAS THOUGH T_T at least he had the boys to care for him the whole time but uuuuunf.. love me some angel wumpage! fantastic job ;)
angel-san801 chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
Such an amazing story! Great writing, great plot, great characterization, just all around great! I've actually read it twice now, and I don't think I would be tired of it reading it a third time. Wonderful job! I loved it!