Reviews for The Wizard Groom
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Love this! All you need now is a dead parrot. (thinking that the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch would have been really handy at the Battle of Hogwarts).
Cracked-Vase chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Just dropping a note to advise you to not underline things like this in the future. While I understand that you wanted to draw attention to the references, it made for a confusing read and was, in truth, entirely unnecessary. If people get the ref, they get it; if they don't, they don't. To point the bloody things out is only to belabor the point.

Other than that, it was cleverly done. Keep at it.
Jani chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love The Princess Bride and think you very cleverly worked it into your drabble:) (I don't know Monty Python as well as to recognize quotes & remember the original scenes.) I was actually reading The First Faint Glimmer, the first story of yours I've read so far, and noticed your author note thinking Leonard Nimoy would have made a good Snape. (I wasn't sure how reviews worked so I found your most recent writing and read/reviewed it instead.) I was only going to say that I've read some Star Trek 2009 movie fanfics with Spock/Uhura and then I found the Hermione/Severus 'ship in the HP fanfic world, and I realized several weeks ago that Snape is very like Spock in some ways. I was surprised and happy to find I wasn't the only one to make that connection. Good luck writing and I plan to read more and hopefully leave "real" reviews ;-)
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
"Never bet against a Slytherin when death is on the line!" (My own little addition) hehehe...HP and PB, I love them both. Putting them together makes me childishly happy.
BlantanaBFF chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Sadly, I have not yet seen Monty Python. However, The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies. I loved this story. They played their parts very well, and it was fun to read. Thank you!
Linnorria chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
*laughs* I planned to seduce you after graduation, but then... :D
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
rosmerta chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Oh, lovely! And fun. But I do not think that word means what you think it means.
refya chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Thank you! I needed a good laugh today, and this delightful set of drabbles made me mostly die laughing!
IND520 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I love how you used the quotes, but I'm not a big fan of the underlines as it's a bit distracting. Neverheless, really great set of drabbles D
winna chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
*snort* Nice use of Princess Bride. Very funny.