Reviews for Divebomb
la-rubinita chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Bahahaha. If I ever again decide to tell a guy that I love him, I hope I get to do it like that.

Oh, and btw, I'm totally fanfic!stalking you, because you're awesome :D
MutantSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Damn you and your one shot. I'm hooked, I want another. Please!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Funny ending! Good story!
bob0045 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was great. Bet Alec doesn't know what to say to that. Could do with another chapter (hint, hint) :D
Mona chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I liked it, it was a little short and I know it's a one shot but I kind wished it was a little more drawn out. Not that it isn't great cause it totally is but I think I'm just greedy ;) and when I read this I thought it could have been a great idea for a little bit of a longer fic, seeing Alec's jealousy build as Max and Biggs get closer, and why Alec assumes what he does...just stretching it out a bit so we get to see a little bit more of what is going on inside all of their heads and how we got here.

I hope it's ok that I said that, I don't want to overstep or offend because I really did like this and I hope it comes off as inspiring (as I intended it to) and not in any way critical. I'm not one for really writing reviews I'm more of a lurker/reader because I'm not at all that sure what to say or how it will be received.

I hope to read plenty more from you in the future, thank you for sharing.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
loved it...you should do another ch or something...
corbsxx chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
OMG this has started so interestingly PUHlease update it soon !
blubblubblubblub chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
:) hope there will be a update!