Reviews for Playing Santa
Silvergrass chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
aww that was beautiful!

LOL assistance from a plant!
Silvergrass chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
loved it loved it
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
WHOO WHOO HWO amazing!
Aquila1 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
You continued this, and I only just now had time to read it! This was really fun, very much in the holiday spirit. Beautifully in character, especially the bit in chapter 2 with the cookies and in the way that Gibbs outed them.

On a side note, I laughed out loud at the reference to 'Baby it's cold outside.' I bug my sister endlessly whenever we hear it by calling it the 'date rape song' :) It was actually written and originally performed by a married couple, so I find it a little more cute now.

A truly terrific holiday story.
Georginaaa chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
I loved it! The sexual tension, and the way it all came together was fantastic.
Gemcity08 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
This is so adorable, I can't stop smiling!

I'm a big fan of the pinot noir, and I'm so glad you changed it up and gave Ziva one of Tony's BPD shirts rather than an Ohio State one. It's the little details that make the story awesome :)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
CUTE! I enjoyed it immensely!
Carriex3 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Oh My Godd. This is freaking AMAZING.
Embolalia chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Well done! Very sweet and the last line made me laugh. Happy new year!
Autumn Dae chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Haha, this was a great little story. I love that Ziva conned that agent in the exchange so she could get Tony (figuratively... literally...)

Those last couple lines were hilarious.

This was very sweet, very cute, and very funny. You did a fabulous job!
tonysmel chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
This was a sweet, satisfying conclusion to your story ( although if you wanted to continue it, and develope the relationship with our two favorite agents, I would love that!).Despite the fact that I secretly want them to fast forward into their relationship(it has been four years, afterall!), I like that you have them taking it slow and steady. I also love that Ziva traded Ducky for Tony's name, and that Gibbs and the rest of the team know and approve of their relationship. I would love to see this on the show, but don't think it will happen (although they have surprised me before...). Thanks for this wonderful story, and hope you decide to either keep adding chapters, or write something else of a similar nature.
horseninja chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
I thought it was cute:)
Swingflip chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
So cute! I love it! Great story :)
Swingflip chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
You can head butt me if I get too handsy.

- best line!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
cute! I love Ziva's present!
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »