Reviews for Playing Santa
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Great job!:)
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
YAY! I was hoping BB would write something for this episode, since we were all so sorely disappointed with the lack of necklace issue...wonderfully handled and nicely in-canon, as usual!
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
sweet and sexy! I would love a second part.
JosieFB chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Brightblue, you are so good at writing Tony & Ziva. What a sweet wonderful story. I hope Tony really did give her that necklace that appeared round her neck on the second day of the 'Faith' case.
NCIS lover chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
so good. u captured their characters well
Antskog chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Nice story. You wrote about the one of the most clichést thing on the fandom and made it work and not be all cliché-like. Nicely done. Part two would be lovely :)
inactiveaccount12 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
If you by chance, do make a part two, I think it should have a bit of Gibbs in it. Not like, total confrontation, but he slowly comes to the conclusion something's up. It could be just a background story, like he gets three or four lines every part. But, *shrug*, my opinion/thoughts. Great story :)
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was awesome! You should most definitely do a second part.
tonysmel chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is so beautiful. I imagined that there was "more" going on behind the scenes in Faith, and you satisfied my best imaginings. Thankyou. Happy Holidays.
Catie chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is my favorite of the ones I've read so far for post/during "Faith". You should totally write more! :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Aww, that was so cute! Yes, please make a part 2 :D
cool cat chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Hope you decide to continue
Ryalin chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Yay! Absolutely beautiful...and sexy. What a wonderful combination. Thank you for this lovely gift!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Towels off after the cold shower from my water glass!

Oh yes I will stay tuned for part deux!
MrsBeck1208 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
*loveslovesloves* Palmer and his cheese had me laughing out loud. The rest has me grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I do hope there is a part 2!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »