Reviews for Raspberry Tights
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
not bad... interesting at least.

H }:)
Vivien G chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Both romantic, and mature I don't even have dirty thoughts right now, xP All I'm thinking about there feelings for eachother, Awe XX333 Beautiful and amazing writing meh friend! :D
celticvampriss chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Very clever. That was really interesting. I liked that it was in small parts and the pacing was great. Really enjoyed reading. Thanks for posting _
smiles2go chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Excellent! I like subtle better than graphic!
EarsNWhiskers chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow...
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
... after that we all need to get ourselves a pair of rasberry tights...
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That was absolutely positively fantastic.

The Hatter's and Alice's relationship was the funnest thing to watch in that show and I simply love the way you portrayed it.

Thank you for giving an unbelievably fun 10 minutes of reading time.

If I was wearing a hat I would take it of in your honor.
lalunafour chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
that was good :)
writingrox12 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love the way you write Hatter.

You manage to stay very in character, and that is difficult to come by these days.
Adalon Ithilriel chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I love the last line: he kissed her again, drowning them in madness. I think it's an absolutely fantastic image. Great job!
so.pixie.like chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
All right, I just read all of your other fics (except that Harry Potter one 'cause I'm not really a fan of DH) and I'm stunned.

You're an excelent writer, and so underrated! How come a fabulous story like this one has only 11 reviews! I hope it has more than a thousand views and the readers are just lurking.

I realize that Alice is not well know or maybe not even that many people like it, but damn, you rock this fandom. Your Hatter POVs and Alice POVs are spot on!

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to harass my friends to watch Alice so that they can read your fics.
EccentrikPirate chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
A very much enjoyed this story as well, you're a terrific writer.
Sunday Wolf Song chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
What can I say, your Alice one-shots are just incredible. Great work!

-Sunday
lim0n chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Hey there! Definitely one of the best Alice (SyFy) fics that I've read. Just overall wonderful. Bravo!
SleepyHeather chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
yeah! another great story. like you, i am now obsessed with alice...especially HATTER!