Reviews for Dominance Bond
Most Slytherin of Gryffindors chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
I love all your stories and can not wait for an update. I did want to point out a tiny mistake in this chapter.

You had Charlie say, "I am taking Harry home to heal. He needs stress. We can reschedule the trials for another day soon.”

I do not think you meant to say that Harry needed stress.

Otherwise, good chapter. Keep up the good work. Update any and all stories soon.
PantherGuide chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
you gotta have Charlie introduce Harry to some dragons. of coarse Charlie will make all those that had the nerve to hurt Harry suffer the deepest pits of hell and then some for their insult.
supergirl3684 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
that was brilliant! I can't wait for more!
mariegilbert chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
update soon please! i'm glad to say this seems very different from many stories i've read! i hope your feeling better now!
mariegilbert chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
this is one of my favorite pairings! i wish there were more stories with it (or harry & bill)! very interesting start!
George2Bob1 chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
awsome chapter dumbledork sucks cant wait 4 the next chapter
jwstahle chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
I love this story so much. I can not wait to see how this is going to end up. Please update soon.
IchigoRenji chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I love this story, great job so far _
nette0602 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
I love your story.. please update
misguided gh0st chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
i love it.
Daenin chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Wonderful story, I love reading it. I love the politics, and that Harry's protected, and that Charlie cherishes him, and well, everything about it!
cagna chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
i really like this story and i hope there will be more to come in the near future.
rosiegirl chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Good story so far.
Odosnape chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Really loving this story. I love Harry and Charlie as a pair.

Got confused though where did Harry's new pet go? Think this will be a great story really looking forward to the next chapter..
lostvoices chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
oh can't wait for the next chapter. thanks for sharing.

LiT