Reviews for Dominance Bond
louisejtwin2 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Please fi ish this it is awespme
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
really good - sorry you haven't returned yet to finish it - hopefully one day you will
loopyhutton chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it! Hope you continue this in the future!
katelaina1717 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Hope you dominte this soon and may I ask for mpreg, Harry would make a great mother he deserves a family of his own.
P-Webes chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
I know its been a few years since you last wrote a chapter, but I think you should start writing it again, I mean there has to be some people fro m 4 yrs ago that will want to read it, and what about the new people like me that are just reading theses unfinished stories that haven't been updated in a few years that really want the story to finish, I would ask u to finish it for you but I suck at writing! :)
But the story is great really awesome! :) I mean its great and has a great plot!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,454.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Stormie Stories chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
This is very well written and an enjoyable story. I really hop e you don't abandon it! I know how life can get in the way. I hope you continue to write and evolve this!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story i really want 2 know what is going 2 hppen next
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I loved this story, is there any chance that you will add to it?
Mila Pink chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
I found the amazing story and very well written.
Have you given up?
I would like to continue reading.
Kisses
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Update please
AliDarkHairedBeauty chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Hey! This story is great I love it :)
Thanks for taking the time to write and I hope you can update soon :)
AB Feta chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
.D
PantherGuide chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
When are you going to update this again? It's getting good and I can hardly wait.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I just found this story and love it. I hope your still writing and I'm looking forward to reading more on this story.
249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »