Reviews for Dirt on my hands and knees
madisoncarr1 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
This story... man.
This story was so good. So good.
The last two chapters had me taking frequent pauses during the course of reading it because it was perfect.
And then the last chapter just had me, it was so detailed and so derailing, it had me literally on edge for these two.
This ignited my inner Kibaino 100x more.
Definitely a nicely done story.
You should write more Kibaino like this ;)
DanceAnna chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I seriously have no words for this. The way it's written is amazing
gorillazspaz chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Um, I'm going to favorite this.
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
ooo interesting
Crinsomtear chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
The way you play your words is truly amazing... can't wait to read more
MinakoTrickster chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I found this a rare treat. I have never been a big fan of this coupling, but fan of both characters separately, sure. Whenever I would go to read a fic on the pairing I was just never able to be sold on the idea of them.

Until now.

Most people seem to forget that the females will have to face issues or missions like these. They are expected to use their appearance and sex appeal to gain an advantage against the enemy. It's why I laugh when people mention the clothes of the female shinobi and there are remarks of them being sluts.

It's strategic. Anko and Kurenai wear things that are a bit daring themselves, so I was just baffled by claiming one female is a slut.

Which is funny when you think of the civilians. They're rather close-minded unless it suits their needs. See Naruto. I can easily see them passing judgment on the ninja and the things they do for them without really thinking about it. After all, they do what they do for the village and it's protection.

Kiba, he was everything you showed in this fic. Dedicated, loyal and one of the best out sniffing out the lies and digging beneath. He can be goofy and fun, yes, but he's an Alpha male in his own right. Or so I have felt. And to see him with Ino, oh man, you made me rather like this couple immensely. I'm sad to think that not many can write this pairing as well as you have.

Thank you for this and Naruto did earn that, majorly.

Keep up your awesome writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Train! :D
TheMysticalFett chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Wowzers. Intense it is. Very intense. I may have had my eyeballs scorched. Great job author!
LaynieBird chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
That was one of best and most intense and perfectly written sex scenes that I have ever read.

Ino's transformation from the start, and Kiba saving her was just brill.

I completely adore this story and this pairing so much.

You are so so talented, and even though it's way late, congrats on your baby!

-LB
LaynieBird chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Wow do I love this story :) Didn't feel like logging in sorry :/

Ino's story is so heartbreaking, though it's such a crack-pairing I love Ino and Kiba!

They're both loud and arrogant . . . and gorgeous!

They would probably have the steamiest love/hate relationship ever in history yeah.

I also have a suggestion for anyone who likes to listen to music while reading.

"The nicest thing" by Kate Nash I felt fit perfectly during their bar scenes if you listen on repeat.

Particularly

"I wish that we could give it a go

See if we could be something

...

I wish I was your favourite girl

...

I wish you couldn't figure me out

But you'd always wanna know what I was about

I wish you'd hold my hand

When I was upset

I wish you'd never forget

The look on my face when we first met"

yeah so. I love this story pretty much! :)
Coelha-chan chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I couldn't stop reading until the very end. This. Was. Freaking. Awesome! I picture kunoichi "duties" just like you described them, not fit for all kunoichi, and Ino being almost robotic about that. I love that you worked on her many personality layers, and not being shallow as everyone imagine her to be. And Kiba, WOW, darn sexy and attentive and noble and I had no herd time knowing why Ino lost it, lol. They're such a kick-ass couple, so perfect together. I'm only sorry I didn't find this fic before!
Anna chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
hahaha, I know of the Dattebayo challenge and your "Jiiiinkkiieees" conversation with perpetual159 XDDDD soo when you put in dattebayo at the kinda serious part i was laughing my ass off totally unexpected well done!
eyeofthegoddess chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Loved the story! Now Kiba and Ino are going to be one of my favorite pairings! They seem so right for each other after reading this! Great job!
leiaah chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
I would've reviewed chapter by chapter, but I was too immersed in it to stop.

LKJSHDFKJAHFDKAJWF.

Amazing?

I just love the way you write and ahhhhh 3

The lemon? Oh gawd.

On my favourites for life.
purpleshinigami chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Wow! I randomly looked up stories for this pairing today and now I will forever be spoiled by how you wrote them. Seriously. I don't think you would have written Kiba any sexier.

Great story. It was well paced, well though out and super sexy. Wonderful job.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »