Reviews for Human
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wow. This was beautiful. More than that. I'm adding it to my favs.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I loved the ending! It was so sweet and perfect :]
Peanutbutter1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I love this story! I hope you write more.
ophelia22 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was really nice. Very sweet.
27seconds chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
god, this was amazing! So sincere and sweet and beautiful! I loved it, your writting is really really good :)
notso little j chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I'm sorry, this is effing adorable.

You ROCK at endings.

This is too precious for words.

I'd love it if you wrote more.

Lots more.
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
this was really good. And seriously? You hit the nail on the head. nice one.
xblissfuloblivion chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was just absolute PERFECTION. A superbly writing, beautiful piece. You basically just proved furthermore exactly WHY they are perfect for one and other. Well done! :)
ThePaperLantern chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Absolutely perfect! This is definitely one of the best Rachel/Puck fics I've ever read. The characterization, the descriptions...it's a perfect. I LOVE the ending! I love that they didn't blurt out "I love you's" and that they didn't kiss. It's perfect - leaves the reader wanting to know what'll happen next. Well done!
power2corrupt chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Absolutely fantastic! I love how slowly it starts, just the evolution in their behavior, especially Puck's. I would love to see a sequel, how they pushed each other out of Lima and made something of themselves. Just a thought. Regardless, this was excellent, and extremely well written; thoroughly enjoyable and a pleasure to read because it wasn't just fluff and angst, there was substance. Love it, and keep on writing!
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i liked the ending. :) great job with the story!
Angie38 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
You didn't fail! I loved the ending. I thought it was perfect!
angel-dawes chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is gorgeous, you wrote the tension of the silent moments on the football field so well!
buddyfozzy chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I really loved this! :-)
fatewalker chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
The Puck/Rachel 'shipper in me, the English teacher in me, and the lover of good writing in me - all loved this piece.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »