Reviews for Prisoner
KibaKakashiGaaraFan chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I love this*nosebleeds* Very funny, too ! XD
sayotherwise chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
normally i dont read much on Kiba, but since i do write on him and Gaara alot... well i decided to go ahead and read some other things on them. i must say it takes some serious effort to find these stories if youre into the pairing.

my stories, however, are not focused on them as a pairing, but kind of fighting over and OC. this sounds childish, i know, but i cant make it sound pretty believable without going into a really long backstory. ( ya know if you wouldnt mind stopping by to read it/them *wink*wink*)

it was absolutely adorable. i loved it. this was extremely well written, and i am so glad i stopped by to read it. there were a few mistakes, but this is only to be expected and they were so few i was extremely impressed, considering how long the story was. very, very well done. congratulations on such a wonderful and beautiful story.
LilMurph chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awww ok I love this story, it is like super cute.

Your such a good writer and this story was just another amazing one.
kittyzero chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really enjoyed it c: Great job.
12Magicofdarkness chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
really great story, stuff like this isn't really my thing usually but I liked this.
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
What a wonderful story! I really fall in love with. Normally, I only read in french, but this is an exception. Everything in your one-shot is perfect. All the words are just what it takes and your way of writing is so great. Continue to write 'cause I really want to read you again.

* Sorry if there's faults, I'm better for reading than writing.

Jessica :)
GaaraSakura chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i reallllly realllly enjoy this story, its amazingly adorable 3
Squeakyai chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
that was an awsome story! you gave me the insperation i was waiting for now i can develope a plot for the request i recieved!
Sehaltiel chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
... Finally here !

It's been a few days now that I read your one-shot and I absolutely wanted to leave a review so... here I am !

But now that I'm here, I'm not really sure where I should start... '

Well... Let's begin with this.

I'm a french guy, so don't hesitate to tell me if my english isn't understandable or full with mistakes. I'll try my best to be clear !

Now... Let's talk about the one-shot !

I don't think I misunderstood something, so... You're a guy too, and this story was written for your own boyfriend, isn't it ? It's fun to see that you identify to your characters, cause I did, too. No, really : you did a great job with what you wrote. I can't say your writings are wonderful ('cause I'm not an english guy and not 'cause it's not the case) but the way your characters moves and reacts is just amazing. It feels very natural and that's something I love when I read a story. I'm glad I overcome my "fear of english" ! Maybe it's because you're a guy and you may have a better way to understand how one would feel in this kind of situation... ? Well, anyway : I love it !

Oh, and I remember now that you said somewhere this Kiba/Gaara was a strange pairing. I don't think so at all. Actually, I'm writing a story (a very long story, to be exact) where Kiba falls in love with Gaara. It may be strange but I think these two gets along pretty well. Maybe it's because they are my favourites characters ? XD

Especially when they aren't OOC (in french, we talk about Out Of Character, or OOC... Is it the same for you, when the characters react as the originals do ?). And you did this pretty well, too.

Well... I think I'm done with what I wanted to say. I congratulate you once more for what you wrote and I hope my review was understandable '

Sehaltiel.
LostProcess chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw MERRY CHRISTMAS MATT!

Ok, so, I loved it! And yeah, I completely understood what you were doing And I luvles you the more for it!

Ok, on the topic of Kiba and whatnot. I think you did a good job! There are parts that weren't really...me; but I'll talk to you later. Cuz like, anyone can read this thingy e.e

In other news, thanks for not putting any lemon in. It really wouldn't fit at all haha, seeing as well, yeah, you know. No lemons!

Well, I'm kinda braindead right now, I should read this again later...but damn I can't leave another review! *mutters* damn fanfiction...

And one last thing: omg you would be my christmas present? That would be the best christmas present in the world ever. E.V.E.R. You'd be like my teddy bear and I'd carry you around everywhere! Not that I wouldn't anyway... but you get what I'm saying. Really, the only thing I need is you well, and money; so I can get you all the best stuff. But other than that nothing

Love you!
black55widow chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
It was a very smooth story. I understood it just fine.
enapets21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Yay! Gaara is happy! But poor Naruto. :( Did you have to hurt him?

And, yeah, KibaGaara is slightly weird...but you made it work!

I loved it!