Reviews for Hogwarts and the Ancient Ring of Fire
Hawthornbranch chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
This was a really interesting concept! I enjoyed the progression, but the changes in POV were a little confusing. I've seen some authors use lines to separate, and others start a new paragraph with something like "Snape POV", (my personal favorite). Thanks for sharing your ideas and creativity.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
an. enjoyable short story
PurpleKlainer chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
First off what does a stargate have to do with fire? The inside of the stargates water! Second your story is majorlly shitty! Theres no plot, everything all muddled together! You need to rewrite this entire story it needs atleast 10000 more words to make it understandable
stark40763 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
This was a pretty wonderful story!
jdnokc chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
This is rather a poor story.
Adnama19 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Easily the best HP and SG1 crossover...ever.

I am entirely surprised by your writing ability, compared to the complete crap I've read in the other crossovers. FINALLY, someone who 1. can actually come up with an IC plot, 2. keep EVERY character in-character, and 3. has extremely good grammatical skills and nearly impeccable spelling.

Bravo!
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
deadpoollj chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
i dont know what you tried here but this isnt a story this is just summaries oyu should flesh themout put more detail in its more on how the two sides help each other and include more people from the booksotherwise i wouldnt rec this to idea is awesome involving the wizards in sg1 but as is it sucks
733t hax0r chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
it's a good story, however you need to work on some minor spelling an not rely on spell check.

a little fast paced for my liking but over all good.
nxkris chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
while interesting, it leaves a lot to be desired. this gave an nice overview with some small scenes, but there is no actual story there. you dont show much of the in between of the the story. a good story follows the characters around, but also shows what happens, shows conflicts and resolutions, and gives details. you had an invasion (that want shown) and then an iris given to hogwarts. you should have actually shown a fight.