Reviews for Fertility and the Jehovah
Kevin chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I am a JW and we do NOT act like that and we do NOT belive in hell. and if YOU do not think i am right check out for more info. I don't want to say this.. You could have at LEAST got your facts right man! and we prefer being called Jehovah's Witness.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Um... Sorry to be the bearer of bad news and I don't usually like correcting stories but JWs don't believe in souls burning and they don't believe in hell... :/
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Whatever
Daliah Valley chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is not a flame, because I saw potential in this. I am a Jehovah's Wittness and I did laugh, but there are a dew problems. I understand that in humor, in order to make somebody laugh, you exaggerate, but we aren't that rude. We try not to be pushy and we don't push our way into a house.

We also prefer to be called Jehovah's Wittnesses, as we are not Jehovahs. As a reader, I thick maybe you could've made it harder to get rid of the unwelcome visitor, by maybe having them raid the kitchen, or use the restroom. (Which, once more, we would never do.) Otherwise, good job!
kenzie10 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
im a jehova witness and this story is a discrasss to us get a lif and this book is bad ima report u mm u no good mmm
Mori'sfallenangel chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is offensive im jw and we dont pushpast ppl if youve happen then that person is either a fake or an appostate
the woman is a wolf chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This isn't a flame, please don't take this offensivly, offensively oh whatever XD: As a Jehovah's Witness, I just thought that I'd point out, we do not believe that people who do not listen to what we teach burn for all eternity. Some people might take offense at you calling hem 'Jehovah's'... I'm not saying I do. I just thought I should point that out. Also some people might take offense at the idea you gave over that we push our ideas on to people. Maybe something like that happened to you, you know, they just wouldn't shut up. But I would like to point out not all of us are like that.

However, it was a good piece of writing, with a good idea!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 8/28/2010