Reviews for Five Minute Warning
ZombeeGutss chapter 1 . 2/5
Absolutely absolutely amazing! Perfect in every way. I love it!
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Very nice well written story. I enjoyed it a lot.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Good job on the pacing and excellent writing. Nicely described.
Awesome chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Awesome
Briannon O'Hara chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I can tell you did your research. Nice work!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
A lovely piece. oved sam watching after his brother.
MarryEllenJunior chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wow, I loved it! It goes to my favs!
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aww Dean * hugging him* poor thing
Char-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
love these kind of stories :) you did a fantastic job! really loved the way you wrote them both. especially with Sam's internal thought process of how to help Dean
Emrys1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I know this is a story from a couple of years ago, but I only stumbled acrossed it now. Just wanted to let you know that I thought this was well written with great Dean whump. I thought the set-up of why Dean would have a seizure after so long (i.e., under-researched whirlwind monster, disorientation, loss of medications) was cleverly done. And-to top it all off-you wrote some classic Dean dialogue:

'"How's your vision?" Dean demands, waving a hand in front of Sam's eyes. "Blurry? Seeing double? How many fingers am I holding up?" He extends his middle finger.

Sam screws up his face at him. "One, you asshole."

"You deserve it, bitch," Dean says, and manhandles his baby brother around until Sam's facing the tree.'

I absolutely loved it! Thanks for sharing...Emrys
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This could so easily be Dean's fate. Constant fights and assorted blows to the head mount up after awhile.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ow... That was so sad xD

That was a pretty cool, even thought that's a little AU

See you around

Rosetta
team sammy chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
i like your storey. my sister has seizuers and i know haw sammy fells. keep up the good work:)and you did a good job about dean having a seizuer:)
SupernaturalSoul chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I don't know if I've already sent you a note, but I've read this story about a dozen times. Love it more with each read! Your POV's are so interesting and well written!