Reviews for Pitch
janet1982 chapter 8 . 4/16
awesome story )
Nightmother chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I hope this story goes well and doesn't play with my heart-strings too much, but we'll see shall we?
ForAllEt3rnity chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Okay. So I'd read this entire series quite a while ago and became obsessed with it. I kinda fell out of the Transformers fandom for awhile and then saw Transformers 4 a few days ago, which left me itching to dig this series up again. I remembered your name and parts of the series, but coming back and rereading it has reminded me how obsessed I became with this storyline. I might even start over at Equilibrium again tonight or tomorrow. I know I've reviewed the other instalments of this series but I changed my username so I'm not sure what happened to those reviews. Awyway, thanks for writing and posting this. I've enjoyed it a couple times and will continue to do so. Please never stop writing.
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
This series was awesome. Loved it.
mandy-madgirl chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Wow, I enjoyed this series so much, you made such a detailed world and I love it! So glad that optimus finally has some peace, that bot has been through alot and Starscream's plots have worked very well. Great story which should have way more reviews than it does. Thank you for the entertainment!
LunaticV chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
ah, i have no idea what to say. i wish things were happier, but this is quite a positive outcome considering what has happened. :)
i'm so glad things work out with Ratchet though. i was just so so worried about their bonding :D
LunaticV chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
.. that is evil. cruel. oh god, i know what Starscream did was wrong, i wish it wasn't, but living in guilt and not ever bonding with ratchet? it's really really sad... :(
honestly, i read this entire series because i like starscream, so i really really want to see him happy. I've read the reviews for the last chapter, and since they seem positive, i guess i'll continue reading the last couple of chapters. with trepidation
Phoenix51 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Thank you sooo much for sharing the wonderful tale with us!
You are indeed the grandest Transformers fan-fiction writer EVER!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Hey Borath the little scene at the begining of Ch. 8 are you planning on making a story from that?
smileintothechaos chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
holy moly this chapter is so intense!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Aw... I'm so glad everything worked out. I'm also disappointed that I've come to the end of the storyline. I loved everything about these past 4 fics and the characters you crafted. I especially loved Tempest who had the best of both his "parents" in him. I'd always thought Optimus was to easy on a lot of his decisions. Of course, Megatron was WAY too hard with his.

I'd love to read more about how Tempest turned out... to get to know him as a mech without all the drama. He's actually one of the first user created characters that I've enjoyed reading about this much. That means a lot coming from me, too. I've read hundreds (probably closer to a thousand!) of Transformer fics and a lot of them have characters created by the author. Thank you for writing such an exceptional saga.
Lady Wratt chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
hi
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
:D
thegreatstoryteller chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
Wow, just wow. It took be 3 days to read through this entire series. And regretibly this is the first time I've reviewed. But this is definitly one of the best stories I've ever read.
ironhideandratchet4ever chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
this was a really good series! one of the best i have read!

-ironhideandratchet4ever