Reviews for An Unnatural Naming Day
InTheLight-Hija chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
This chapter is awesome! You got the counting part off of LOTR, right? Man, I'm always quoting that part. Gotta love LOTR...

I loved the Lestra/Cedrak. It was perfect. And the battle scenes... way cool! Update asap please. :)

Light1396
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 18 . 4/3/2010
Yayz, an update! Whoo hoo! Aww, Lestra and Cedrak are together again! So sweet. Please update soon, bye!

TD (who is clearly going insane...)
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 17 . 3/29/2010
Whoa, spies. Never expected that to happen. War! It's so suspenseful, I wonder if they'll survive. Please update soon, bye!

InTheLight-Hija chapter 17 . 3/29/2010
Uh-oh, not good. Who will win? I'm at the edge of my seat, here. I've always loved those big battle scenes! Update soon,

Light1396
InTheLight-Hija chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
Once again... you've written another great chapter. I gotta know what happens... Can't wait for more! :D
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
Yayz, an update! (gives a bunch of random huggles) I really liked this chapter! Please update soon, bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
Yay, update! Great chapter, bye! Please update soon!

InTheLight-Hija chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
Again, great story. I can't wait to see more :)
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 14 . 2/27/2010
Yay, you updated! This was a good chapter. I can't believe Nianga's past was like that! That really shocked me. Please update soon! Bye!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
Yay, you finally posted! Oh, this chapter's good... Please update soon! Please! Bye!

InTheLight-Hija chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
Glad to see Rysavy finally saw the light. Keep it up! ;)
TheChiggyPen07 chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
Ooh, nice chapter. Please update soon! See ya!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 11 . 1/27/2010
Oh my gosh. Finally you're back! I was waiting for this chapter for who knows how long. THE UNNATURAL SERIES ROCKS! Please update soon! See ya!

TheChiggyPen07 chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
Wow. Dude, you totally got me into these Unnatural series. They're awesome! I loved the first one, the second one, and now I'm lovin' this one! Please update soon. Bye!

InTheLight-Hija chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
Oh boy, a cliffie. Must see what happens, plz continue.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »