Reviews for Absolucion
MistyGirl2014 chapter 21 . 1/31
wow, both this and Antithesis are amazing stories, thank you. you write with such an insight into both mortal and immortal life, are you a vampire yourself slumming it for us mortals lol. Please don't stop writing, all the best, Janet xx
Yrrahjen chapter 23 . 9/5/2018
Thank you for your story. I really love the ending...
Yrrahjen chapter 6 . 9/5/2018
I was glued to this story after I read antithesis and yes, I am really interested to know why Roll didn't have a problem of losing control during their lovemaking. Please *.
nyx42 chapter 23 . 4/4/2018
Well, this was a lovely story. :)
This review probably won't get read because I'm so late writing it, lol... still, author asked for reviews, so I have to write one! :D

Just got into the Twilight fandom like a month ago. (I first read the Twilight series when I was like twelve years old in 2010, but don't think I really appreciated it then so decided to give it a reread a couple of months ago).
Anyway. Twilight series was amazing and I've been going on a hunt for old fanfictions to sate my vampire loving needs... :D

This. This was a great story. There were a few things that seemed a bit jarring with canon, and I kinda skimmed through the more explicit scenes because I'm not that bothered about the details, lol... but you know, all in all, what we have here is such a wonderfully unique person. I love Rolle. Thank you, dear author, for giving us all the gift of this story. :)
MyladyNancy chapter 23 . 5/3/2017
loved this story
Guest chapter 23 . 5/29/2015
I absolutely enjoyed your 2 stories about these characters. You a wonderful writer, and I couldn't wait to finish the stories. Wish we could learn more about the future of Rolle. Thank you so much for telling this story.
Ticcing Bat chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
I truly loved this. I fell in love with rolle and Rachel. And some of the most erotic chapters I have ever read.
Brilliant
Rushgirl chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
Just found this story and found it amazing. Almost forgot at points in the story that I was reading fanfiction...well done!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Amazing start to this sequel.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 2/6/2012
Absolutely wonderful story! So hopeful that Rolle will find happiness. This was so worth the read- it is beautifully written. Another one of the hidden gems in Twilight fanfiction. And believe me, I know- That is all I read and I have read many, many stories. I will never criticize an author for bad writing, however- I can not pass up the opportunity to let an author know when the writing is awesome. This is REALLY awesome. Thank you for sharing.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 2/6/2012
This story is a winner. It is so original and really sticks to canon Twilight. Rolle is such a loveable character and the ending in Volterra was spectacular. Now on to the epilogue to see how they all fare in the future.
twifan49 chapter 23 . 6/24/2011
Hi!

Just wanted to say that I finished reading both Antithesis and Absolucion and loved both of them. Your writing was so descriptive and detailed and wonderful!

Thank you for a wonderful story and a new, awesome character in Rolle!
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
gkk - I have no words, not in my llimited English vocabulary to express how I'm feeling right now. I am absolutely emotionally worn out. I fell in love with your story ad just cldn't leave it for 'tomorrow', I had to finish them Antithesis and Absolucion, and it took me 2 nights - fr 9PM to 3AM - to read them all.

I am speechless. May the Force be with you woman!

You are awesome, your stories are amazing, your characters are strong, your plots are moving, thw whole package made me dettach fr RL and live in a world of my own.

After reading Set in Stone and In Darkness or Light by psyche001 and Purgatory by americnxidiot I thought it wasn't possible that something so powerful cld take me away but you did.

Of course La Canzone too takes me (philadelphic is killing me with her long absence!) but *sigh* you...you...*shake head* as I said, I don't master your language enough to put in words what goes in my heart.

I also read Stranger than Fiction and as for Osa Bella *big sigh* where's Myg?

And as for This Buried Life I just learned she's back! It's on my (never ending) TBR list!

Lady, I bowe to you.

Thank you. Thank you.

P.S.; I used to see B&B, am I dating myself? *blushing* I looved it but never saw its ending...
Edward'sDJ chapter 23 . 4/1/2011
Thank goodness Rolle has the prospect of a happy future.
Edward'sDJ chapter 22 . 4/1/2011