Reviews for Absolucion
caww chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Carlisle was great commenting, reacting to how Caius manipulated the situation.
Sad to find out Aro was not counting on so many of the guard present as not being on his side.
I was so relieved when Aro made his presence known.
I'm so glad Marcus was going around the room, seeing the connections of everyone, and then the connections of Rolle to the Cullen's.
I was kind of wondering how Rolle would react seeing the people he loved the most being near Caius like that.
You sure did a wonderful rascal.
songster chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Chapter title fits perfectly! Cliffhangers hurt my fingers. All that clinging and stuff. For serious though, this chapter had all of my favorite elements. It had the Cullens and we got to see more of the family dynamic and their total commitment to each other as couples and family members. Then we got to see my favorite vamp bad guys in action and even better we got to see Carlisle interact with them. To me this was fascinating as I always wanted to see more of what this relationship was like. As some smart person pointed out to me recently, there must be some good in them or at least Aro or the Carlisle we all know and love would never have stayed with them so long. I also liked the little window into the Carlisle that once lived in Volterra and the impact that he had even then on both humans and vampires.

Caius makes such a great villain. He is so completely focused on what benefits him that he's devoid of any redeeming characteristics. Unlike Aro, who at least superficially gives the impression that he does worry about the greater good at least as it affects vampires.

But, OMG, danger Will Robinson, poor Rolle is getting himself all unhinged here. There was always going to be this risk because he would probably see any threat to bella exactly as if it was a threat to Gillian. There is going to be some flying dust here!
MsMayfly chapter 15 . 4/26/2010
Another mind-blowing chapter! The amount of historical detail you manage to blend into this story is amazing. I feel like all I ever tell you is how amazing each chapter is... I supposed I need to find better words :) Well done.
Essay33 chapter 15 . 4/26/2010
Now THAT is the mama of all cliffhangers!

I am really, really enjoying this story. It's unique, gripping, and so well written that every update is worth the wait.
Emmanuelle Nathan chapter 15 . 4/26/2010
Ek! What a cliffhanger!

I love the dynamics between the 3 brothers, and how their relationship is shifting and corrupting. It's great to also see all of their powers being put to use - Marcus' especially is fascinating.
latuacantante4him chapter 15 . 4/26/2010
Oh, no. I wonder what will happen? You are so evil for leaving us hanging here. :) Enjoyed it. I hope this is then end of Caius.
ktreader chapter 15 . 4/26/2010
Great Chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
baynewen chapter 15 . 4/26/2010
Damn that's one hell of a cliffie, talk about ramping up the tension and anxiety and then nothing, god that was maddening but so effective!

I always thought Marcus might give up the Volutri for a nomadic existence, or at the very least secretly support the Cullen's (wishful thinking).

Again I fear for Rolle he is so lost, and yet has so much to live for at the same time.

Love this story!
caww chapter 14 . 4/21/2010
giggle. I'm so glad Aro really likes Carlisle as a friend.

I'm glad to see Caius is being noticed more by Rolle and Aro that he is the cause of the fall sort of speak of the Volturi's reputation.

I can't wait to read more.

caww chapter 13 . 4/21/2010
Rolle sure is a complex individual.

He liked Jane's abuse. wow. and his statement of ..'feeling anything so pure'.

How come Aro sacrificed those two guards..surely he saw what Rolle could do..he didn't see the all those Vampires die in the southern Carpathians from touching Rolle's memories?

I got that Rolle is difficult to read..but all those souls..

I so liked your sentence,

I'm not locked in here with you," his voice grated. "You're locked in here with me."

Powerful guy. Now if Jane wanted to go up the ladder...she would be wise to make friends with Rolle...

amazing complex chapter. I like the shock and awe...wouldn't want to see anything like his power in real life..gee my body just got cold and I'm shaking..

you are an awesome writer.

caww chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
Explaining that Rolle had other lovers makes sense, he's more then a sensual guy. Nice that Rolle could share with Rachel..

Marcus, then didn't make Rolle do anything bad or scary on the plane when Rolle was with him. So Marcus can be calming?

I'm glad they aren't going as a threat but as a concern front-to give Rolle more choices. I still want him to be able to see Rachel some more...he could be more healed by her-instead of being the monster for the Royalty.

So glad,Carlisle and Esme are going and Edward and Bella. I hope that they can convince all in Volturi, that Rolle is better off in a family world. Still scary to have Alice's visions being in the back of my mind.

caww chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
Oh my gosh Eleazar going to make more drama for Rolle! Wow, when Carlisle and the others see Vladimir's body..they should appreciate what didn't happen to Carlisle and Emmett..?

I know I must be different since I wanted to know what Rolle wanted to say to her...

even in the sadness about Rolle you can give him a sense of humor! I never heard the words put together before

giggle. So glad he wants an honest relationship and to be happy for the moment.

great chapter

caww chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
amazing good chapter too. Edward got Carlisle to open up. What a relief. The humor, Carlisle had with the twins..his humor was like once in a blue moon?

How true, one never knows how one, will react under a catastrophe. How sad, he tried so hard.

I'm so glad Rolle met Rachel, that she is in his life right now. You write their scenes just delightful. It's too bad there aren't more guys like him:intuitive over what a woman might like, and his patience to build up the feeling for the release they both need and want. So many woman's souls could be healed by guys like him..and have women like Rachel-for paying attention to everything:body language,facial expressions, and 'getting the impressions right' what she saw.

To have Edward suggesting, learing from their mistakes. Wow.

I can't wait to read more.. nice to see other chapters.

songster chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
This chapter was all about motivations. From Aro's, Caius to the Cullens and Rolle himself, we learn more about what is driving each of them. Aro has always appeared to me to be a most interesting multi-layered character. Part of this is due to his extreme age, but much is driven by the many influences that have been absorbed into his psyche as he has touched all the thousands of people with whom he has come into contact with over the ages. Conceiving of how to manage all this information is like comparing early super computers which took up most a room to the tiny notebooks of today. He has had to learn information management in order to prevent being overwhelmed by it. Maybe that's part of his gift going hand in hand with his ability to absorb and see every thought anyone he touches ever had.

This ability has failed him with Rolle and as he begins to question his decisions which seem to have led to much independent action by Caius and other lesser members of the Volturi. As ever though, he looking to capitalize on his prize. He is cautious but acquisitive when it comes to this mysterious and powerful vampire. When the Cullens arrive, it will be interesting to see how the dynamic will shift and what Rolle will do when he realizes that his sacrifice may have been for naught as the Cullens in particular E & B will have placed themselves squarely in the mouth of the lion.
Tee Hill chapter 14 . 4/13/2010