Reviews for Absolucion
Edward'sDJ chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
Thank goodness the next chapter is up!
Edward'sDJ chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Save Rolle quickly!
Edward'sDJ chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
I wonder what happened to Rolle when Jane attacked him?
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
Lovely to see the whole family prepared to rally around for Rolle.
Edward'sDJ chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
I found it very appropriate that that Carlisle and Esme's lovemaking was discrete and loving, not raunchy.
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
Enjoying our vicarious tour of Paris.
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
I fear Rachel is doomed to heartbreak.
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Rolle deserves better than to end up at the mercy of the Volturi.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Lovely to see Rolle's life isn't all just suffering.
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
No wonder poor Rolle is confused; all he has are his memories, guilt and death.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Things really seem hopeless when Carlisle has given up.
Elise de Sallier chapter 23 . 2/24/2011
Oh what a thrill. I hadn't realised there was an extra chapter. Thank you so much. I don't want this story to be over either... but I fear it is.

I look forward with bated breath to your next story.
Elise de Sallier chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
Oh dear... I just read your A/N at the beginning of the epilogue about your not having a large number of reviews but that they are particularly intelligent! I feel like I have let down the side I'm afraid but I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories and my comments and compliments are heart felt (if not especially insightful!).

I didn't reveiw the last chapter (blasted migraine still hanging on) but before I read any further I'd like to say thank you (for Ch 21) and 'thank you... thank you... thank you' for Rolle contacting Rachel. My relief is completely out of proportion (picture smiley emoticons and happy dances down the corridor).

Then they get together and he's so sweet and fragile, romantic and insecure - and so quick to expect rejection. I LOVE that he told her the truth but what an ending! Please, please, please (picture me kneeling, begging, pleading, offering money even? - if that would help?) write a sequel. You're so clever and there is so much you could still do with this story.

thank you so much for sharing your talent with the Fan Fiction world. I'll be checking out your reccs. I've read a few of them already but there are some newbies (to me) - yippee!

Also, I just wanted to say you are truly extraordinary when it comes to responding to reviewers. I will also be going to vote for your story - Good Luck!
Elise de Sallier chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
Still reading this amazing story. I'd stopped reviewing because I have a dreadful migrainy thing or flu or whatever - but I couldn't stop reading.

Aro's insights - wow... what a different perspective. don't agree personally but it could fit so well with this story. I'm listening to Rolle express his remorse and grief over his sense of betraying Gillian and I've got to admit, I'm kinda hoping Rachel is her reincarnation!

Oh... bonding with Carlisle. Love the 'vampire lore and history' you are adding to this story.
Elise de Sallier chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
Utterly brilliant. Can't stop to say more.
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »