Reviews for Absolucion
merrygreeneyes chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
I'm so glad the Rolle told her, what about her reaction? Oh man, a cliffie!
merrygreeneyes chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
Wow! I love what Esme and Carlisle do in this chapter. That they were willing to sacrifice themselves in order to help Rolle.
merrygreeneyes chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
I absolutely loved the description of how Marcus sees the relationships! It was so neat to read about the different colors and be able to sense the relationships between the Volturi. Looks like it's about to hit the fan too!
LeeseeQ chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
Great and meaty chapter. I love these idea-dense, food for thought kind of chapters! In addition to sheer provocation of thought, it gives me a sincerely different view of Aro (which I wouldn't have thought was possible). An excellent addition to the story- I'm glad you included it! Also regarding your response to my request for rated T chapters- I was sad to read that you felt you had to include the lemons in order to be seriously considered for the writing competitions. Unfortunately I've heard several authors say that so I know it's a common concern- so, so sad! It seems that it's a self perpetuating situation as more and more do it because they think they have to! I truly understand the situation you find yourself in here! It's too bad we feel we have to sell our souls to have any real success! So thought I'd contact some of the more popular sites that sponsor these competitions and request that they have categories that reflect this demand in some meaningful way. I'm only one person, but if enough of us make known the demand for High quality, clean reading maybe the tide will shift a little:) Wish me luck! :)
merrygreeneyes chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I love the conversations with Marcus and Aro about the computer and the TV. It was hilarious!
merrygreeneyes chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
I can't imagine being stuck like that for eternity! It makes a lot of sense now why he's acting the way he is. I can't imagine how I would handle it if I ever lost my husband, my true love! In this chapter it was Carlisle that my heart went out to. I can see now why he's having this crisis of faith that he's having.
merrygreeneyes chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
So, a schizophrenic vampire? I sure wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley (not that I'd want to meet any of them :) I definitely wouldn't want to mess with Rolle!
LeeseeQ chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
I'm curious why the first one was rated T and this one is rated M? Have you considered doing rated T versions of the chapters with racier scenes for those of us that aren't into the lemons? They could be published right alongside the M version? I'm really liking this story, but in trying to skip over the explicit parts I'm afraid I'm missing important stuff. I'm a bit of a prude I suppose:) Thanks for the story though!
merrygreeneyes chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I just finished the Antithesis and now I am working my way through this story. I really like the plot for this one and I'm looking forward to seeing how the Cullen's handle this. It's such an interesting idea!
1853kaz chapter 23 . 12/9/2010
It's me.. continued.. from this haphazard joint review of both your stories. I just wanted to say that I loved the EB bonding in this one - the first chapter was beautiful, deep, soulful, sexy, and just how I would imagine and WANT them to end up. When I read your author notes, I see you thanking all my favourite authors.. Still can't believe I haven't read you before this! Thanks for the pleasure. Seriously. :)
dan4u chapter 19 . 11/28/2010
very interesting view on deja-vu in this chapter!

I haven't read al the reviews so I don't know if this has been mentioned already (don't want to read spoilers for the last few chapters ;-) ), but I believe "science" believes deja-vu originates from the brain's faster processing visual imput than the eventual understanding of that imput. in the process of matching the visuals to understanding the feeling can arise that you've already witnessed it before.

Have to be honest and hope it's not like in your story because then I would have had some pretty mundane dreams! (had a deja-vu once when I was walking up a walled-off concrete stairway :-p)

Love your stories, you truly have a gift for writing!

greetings,

Danny
dan4u chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
I continue to be amazed by how incredibly canon your story is. The Romanians having a secret agenda and their plans biting them in the ass is just amazingly concocted and written!
Cadentia chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
the longest chapter was the best!

OH MY GOSH! you are made of pure genius and creativity!

this chapter was the best thing i read in HISTORY! so much more exciting than other books i've read.

i still have the rest of the chapters to read but, i still think this is amazing!

much love 33 and i cant wait to see more of your work! x3
2lulu2 chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
aaahhh! the suspense! :) i LOVE your sequel. thank you for bringing it to my attention!
Jerzygirlz chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
Well that was a fabulous way to write an ending for them. I love these two! Is this story really over?..hmmm with you, one never knows. It was great for Rolle to finally have a clear conscience and a fresh start with Rachel. Loved it! Thank you for writing this fantastic story! :-)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »