Reviews for Forget Me Nots
Tiffierene chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Please please please! Update, please! I must know more! *pleading puppy dog eyes*
gateway guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Having InuYasha as the amnesiac is an interesting twist to an old plot device. It's amazing to see the people he knows and loves pussy-footing around him: even more, the apparently inconceivable responses this elicits. And now, he is accepting Naraku (although he doesn't recognize him) as an ally-has his scent changed so that he doesn't recognize it as similar to Kagura's?

I'm sure that you've probably abandoned this story, since it hasn't been updated in 9 years, and I understand. Still it might be nice to discover what further twists could occur.

I will check out AO3 in case you have a finished version there.

Thanks for a great story.
kitsune-koinu chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
XD great story!
FireCat1234 chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
Wow...Freaky...Poor Inuyasha...EVIL NARAKU!
CooJ chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
omg!naraku is so...ugh! poor yasha, dont know wut hes getting himself into...great story!
Inume-blue chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
ooh sad. Baka Naraku! i hate bubble boy (naraku), and kinkyHO(Kikio) ! the should go die! anywere is fine with me. i like the story so far. yet i am sad naraku is geting to inuyasha.:( well post the next ch. soon. thanks.

_Inume
Inume-blue chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
i love it! ya

_Inume

ps i am a girl of few words.
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
aw cute is, that inuyasha talking?
paju13 chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
I really like tis story so please update soon I wanna find out what happens next.
NOT TELLING chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
WOW crepe but still !wow!
foxcat chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
hm, u seem 2 b expecting flames, so i now feel no compunctions abt saying the following: how can u say ur ending was perfect? it was depressing. & why r kagome, kanna, & kagura & sess (i assume), pals now?

anyway, ur prev chapters are v. good. this 1 was ok. ja!
Jezunya chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
testing, testing, 123...
bayusandiw chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
Damn'it With your rate of update, short episode how could you make a plot like ... like this... and how long till the confrontation kagome/inuyasha at this rate how many years will this fic last! and i was hoping Naraku's dead
ShiroTaka chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
This story has me absolutely hooked! Please continue! -ShiroTaka
BelloftheSea chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
It's Naraku!

that evil little... he's really messing things up here.

hury up and update