Reviews for Dévoilement
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh my god, your line about the fences we construct to get to god... and your line about religion being the worst thing to happen to a man's faith! Beautiful. Thank you.
Cascaper chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh Jehan! You write him so sweetly, I never have trouble believing anything you have him do. -Little Jehan, it is my impulse to cuddle and kiss you, do you mind my indulging it? You darling.

I particularly enjoyed this passage in the beginning:

"Poor Jehan," said Combeferre, covering Jehan's hand with his gloved one. "You must always have something to love, but you have the remarkable capability of falling in love very quickly and very easily. I am sure you shall find something."

Later there were too many things to copy and paste, but my heart is thoroughly warmed right now. Bless you, mademoiselle.
iLikeMuffins100 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This fic is amazing. I've been wanting to see more of this pairing lately, so I was really happy when I saw this. Jehan/Combeferre is my new pairing obsession lately. I loved your Jehan, he's so cute and quirky! Combeferre was great too, being so ferre-tastic (thats a weird new word I just came up with...) and caring. This fic just WINS (I was going to reveiw this a few days ago when you first post this, but my computer was spazzing on me again)
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww. I do love your Jehan (who doesn't?) but it's really lovely to be able to focus on him here. And he's just so sweet! I love that he can't stop blushing. All of the boys are so defined and realistic with you. You're creating a new fanon and it's brilliant! I'm always so happy when you update. Especially when there's slash.
ColonelDespard chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
As enchanting as all your writing! This goes beyond Jehan and a "Yay, Apocalypse!" view and explores what draws him to Romanticism in the first place...and we find that while on the surface his philosophical approach seems so different to the scientifically orientated Combeferre, they actually have an extraordinary amount in common. It is a lovely elabouration on the barricade scene in which they hold hands - two different paths that come to the same destination, sharing a perspective. But in addition to the commentary on where they fit into the zeitgeist, you give us love character touches as well. A very gentle, beautiful piece, with a lovely pairing and your characteristic touches of humour.
Enjy chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I loved it, especially the last paragraph. I adored that.
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I really wish I could favourite this more than once. And I really wish I could give any worthwhile thought into this story. It really made this horrible, horrible day much better. Thanks for sharing!

-Stardust