Reviews for How bleak the world will be
0928soubi at chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
I LOVE that Kyo fought tooth and nail, and was then happy to give just seemed to fit so amazingly well!
Eadwine63 chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
ah this was written so well... very nice and descriptive and intense once again. The fight was written down in a good way.

very 'entertaining'... although you just killed off Kyo...

but it's only just starting to build the mystery!

good job!
Eadwine63 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
OMG you're killing Kyo! O_o

not that I'm such a Kyo fan, actually.. but still :(
Eadwine63 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh my god... you are brilliant. I loved the intensity of this. I don't even know why it was that way... I just felt it was so real and truly, it was very nicely written.

I can't wait for more! *off to read next chapter because I don't have to wait for more*
0928soubi at chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Oh please, please please please, please don't kill Kyo! TT please don't! D': though I am blissfully happy to see an update. xD
0928soubi at chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I'm a bit confused about the shinigami thing... Is Hyde seeing spirits now?

O.O No one's going to die, are they?
0928soubi at chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was so sad... ;-; Poor Gakuto...Kinda ironic that he was the first, though. Always the trendsetter...

Anyways, great (but really sad), and very well-written fic. Can't wait to see the rest!
Azrael Urufu No Mikoto Ginte chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Ya know, it's horrible. Gaku is dead, but this is actually beautiful. Your mind is to be feared.
Tifa chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I love this story. It's short, and sounds like the beginning of an interesting thing, but it's sad,dark, and beautiful.

Thank you for making my night/day.