Reviews for Protection
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Now I really want to know what happen next.
Katerina chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Serious trekkie speaking here, just wanted to let you know that I found this story amazing. I hope that you will continue writing. You are reallyy good.
kamelion chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Only review I can give is, I want a lot more! LOL! Excellently done.
Lily chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Im checking your other fics. I like your writing. Your Spocks voice is good, and thats hard to find.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is a good stand alone, but I'd love to see it taken into more chapters. Maybe missing scenes? You've got the "internal Spock voice" down to what I imagine the character would be thinking. Very well done.
kauri-blume chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
bloody brilliant! please write a chapter 2 or a sequel, i am so addicted to this
PrincessBite-Me chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
just one question... Is there any chance of a sequel? D

Even though this does stand alone very well as a oneshot my inner Spock-lover is screaming to know what happens next! I'd also like to say that i think this is very well written and i hope to see more stories from you in the near future! D

keep writing!

Sam
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
nice it was great i could see spock thinking this awsome job
KCS chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Wonderfully Spockian stream of consciousness, this. I truly enjoyed it, and hope you write more soon!
crism1976 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Congratulations on posting your first story!

It's a good story. I think you did a good job with Spock's pov. (The thoughts aren't overtly emotional, but I liked Spock's determination to protect Kirk.)

And Spock's preoccupation with concealing his emotions also rings true.

I hope to see more from you.
Korventem chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Very well done! I love your Spock voice !

Only one suggestion : write more , you're very good at it !