Reviews for Anathema in Reverse
Revera Celia chapter 1 . 6/20
Sand sibs are so adorbs ;;;;w;;;;;;;;
tsuabaki1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
sad sweet nice caring and oh so cuwet
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Gaara is SO adorable! Especially as a kid! I am such a fangirl! I'm at 174 of Shippuden and Gaara had a line (Gaara: 'Yeah.' that was it) and I freaked out... There were no sand SUVs for practically 150 episodes! Thank you so much! I've read this before but I didn't review so no I am and keep up the good work!

-Ash
starfire201not signed in chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Probably one of the sadder pieces I've read involving Gaara.
ncfan chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Interesting. I suppose it makes sense that they would be given shinobi training at such a young age, and the brutal way their childhood was cut short could explain some of their behavior later.

Anyway, little Gaara was perfect. Sweet and sad, with just that slight touch of instability that makes it an authentic representation. Wonderful.
olimarioshi chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wow this is like profecional keep up the good work cus that was great.
SweetDarkSilence chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Such a sweet yet sad story, great job.
Santa chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
omg, loved this*cries* i didnt want it to end.

GREAT JOB!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
So sweet..I love how you portray Temari and cute little Gaara. The ending was sad, though.

Well done.
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
poor gaara...

this was so touching!

great job
PENUCHI chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
that was an adorable story. i loved it you did an awsome job.
AK 47 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aww... thats so cute. love it.!
tntn2626 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL

i started crying because of the touchingness! *sob*
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
wow..this was really good..honestly though.. i would love to see one where Gaara KILLS the kazekage after saying

"All my life..i was considered a demon that you created...All my life i was attacked and shunned by everyone, but now i finally see the truth father. Thanks to my brother and sister i see now that i am not a demon..No,Im not... Im as human as both my siblings unlike you father! Putting that monster Shukaku inside your youngest son and killing your wife by doing so, You are the only demon here...FATHER!" *sand gore*
GabZ chapter 1 . 12/17/2009