Reviews for The Break In
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Wheew...That was so hot. Thanks so much
saashi samy chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
i really like the story
is fantastic and sweet

to be continue?
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
OMG someone broke in thats terri-LETS HAVE SEX
Darlin' Your Head's Not Right chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very hot and dark. Amazing!
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was hot!
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Great one-shot.
Ela chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh, this definitely needs more chapters.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I loved this, Penny was so sweet with Sheldon. Is there any chance of a sequel?

Mirumo chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh yeah! That was really, really, REALLY nice. It's hard to find very good Shenny, and even harder to find good Shenny smut, but you spotted it quite brilliantly. The storyline was logical and not pushy, I really liked the atmosphere (slightly darker than TBBT), and it was very well-written. Most of all, it wasn't Out Of Character at all, which is weird for Shenny smut. In fact, I could picture it quite well in the show, but just in a different style of TBBT, less crack, more serious and dark, but with the same characters. And your story fitted in very well. I also appreciate the fact that you didn't try to force feed us with romance ; don't get me wrong, I love me some Shenny fluff, but the fact that they only shared a smutty moment as two close friends needing comfort is way more in character (even if the lightest note at the end was very nice too). That's Penny and Sheldon, for me ; in a perfect world, their "maybe it's more than friendship" relationship would start with something like that : they both have grown up, and they share an awful lot of time together. Something like that is meant to happen. And Leonard barging in just seconds after ... That just fitted totally with the clear picture that I had of it. I wonder how you made it so believable to me, but I guess it's talent! So, enough rambling, and congrats! BTW, I adored Penny's thought : "She glares at Sheldon, who just shrugs, seeming unconcerned at the fact they were nearly caught fuc(I suppose it's going to be censored)king on the couch". Highly entertaining.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Great Story d(*-*)
my1alias chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow, this was amazing. Great job capturing the characters! I really believed in them :)
Charanya chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Even though I don't think a robbery would make Sheldon want to have sex with Penny I liked your fic. It's well writen. Great job.
Promethea999 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wow, you have a knack for mixing angst and smut. And not in the bad way, either.
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 1 . 1/20/2010